The Unspoken: Arcane Update 2.0 | 2.28.17
- Infernal Contract Artifact: Sign away your life blood to receive a surge of Embers!
- Leveling and Class Titles: Show your mastery of classes and artifacts; earn new titles as you ascend.
- Achievements: Share your in-game accomplishments with Oculus achievements!
- Damage Direction Indicator: Added directional damage feedback.
- Targeting: Added target selection feedback for the Aerogramme, Wildcard & Chaos Skull spells.
Tuning and Fixes
- Astor Garden: Increased the size and durability of the wooden trellises.
- Astor Garden: Summoning the Garden Devourer now destroys the wooden trellis.
- Lockport Bridge: Disabled teleporting as soon as ice appears on the pillar where the Bridge Wraith attacks.
- Chaos Skull: Wandering skulls now bounce off non-destructible environment features.
- Pyrotechnics: Increased the rocket’s travel speed.
- Spear Forge: Addressed an issue with the spear dealing damage after a successful dodge.
- Spear Forge: Removed damage reduction when the spear passes through Primal Shields or the Spectral Cloak.
- Cthulhu’s Grasp: Increased the Artifact’s damage and lifespan.
- Clockwork Imp: Increased the Imp’s speed when reacting, grabbing, and flying to shards.
- Matchmaking: Increased matchmaking tolerance for skill discrepancies.
- Menus: Adjusted all menus to use a “point at” interaction instead of a “look at” interaction.
- Leaderboard: Added rank degradation after a week of inactivity for scores greater than 600.