Into the Nexus Good Ole’ Review Round-Up
You wanted classic Ratchet & Clank back and –well- it’s back! Into the Nexus, the epilogue to the “Future” series, drops tomorrow on the PS3 for $29.99. But, we know you! You aren’t an uninformed fan. You want reviews to back up your purchases and assure you that, “Hey. That money you just spent? Ya. Good call. You’re going to have a delightful interactive adventure.”
Well, ok! We’ve got a bevy of Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus reviews to peruse over right here. Convenient! They are quite good. Convenient!
- IGN – 8.2 – “The characters are offbeat and funny, the story is well-paced, the art direction is distinctive and above all else it’s a blast to play, with always evolving gameplay and an ever-escalating arsenal.”
- Gamespot – 8 – “In what may be the last Ratchet & Clank for this console generation, the series takes its leave with a proper bang, reuniting you with your favorite characters and keeping you hooting and hollering all the way to the finish line.”
- Game Informer – 8 – “The Lombax and his metal companion are aging well, losing neither their ability to transform enemy legions into smoldering messes of nuts and bolts nor the allure that makes this action so much fun.”
- Destructoid – 8 – “Nexus is short, sweet, and to the point, with hardly a dull moment in sight, making it a fitting conclusion to the Future series.”
- Escapist – 8 – “Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus takes everything there is to love about the series and packs it tightly into a brief – but suitably explosive – package.”
- Joystiq – 8 – “I’m not normally raring to play a game a second time, but the allure of powering up these guns was strong enough (and Into the Nexus‘ run-time short enough) to get me right back into it.”
There you go! Across the board you can see that reviewers took a liking to the return to Ratchet form. Fans of the series should feel right at home snuggling up to the insane arsenal, planet-hopping story, and colorful exploration that the series is known for.
So, stop reading this and just go buy the thing already. Don’t worry – the reviews have your back. Also, we have your back. Not just on buying Into the Nexus, but in life. That dream you have. Do it. We support you. Just play Into the Nexus first.