Hey, you. Is the joy of playing games not satisfying enough? Do you yearn something a little…more? Well, have I got just the thing for you! Achievements (or Trophies based on your current alignment). Our upcoming co-op shooter Fuse has 40 of em’ and we have the details.
- Buddy System – Complete a single mission in co-op (2,3, or 4p) – 20G
- Perk-olated – Purchase a single Team Perk – 20G
- That’s a Lot of Dead Guys – Kill 2,500 enemies in Campaign and Echelon – 10G
- Killer Perk – Fully upgrade 1 perk in the Team Perks menu – 10G
- Unstoppable – Complete 6 waves on a single map with 2+ players – 10G
- Ain’t Got Time to Bleed – Complete 12 waves on a single map with 2+ players – 10G
- Let’s Go Shopping – Spend 100,000 Fuse Credits – 20G
- Echelon Specialist – Get 5 Stars on a single Echelon Map with 2+ players – 20G
- I’m Your Huckleberry – Kill 3 Leadfires, Leadfoots, or Leadshots using only your sidearm – 20G
- We’re Gonna Need a Mop – Eviscerate 3 enemies at once using the MagShield -20G
- Chain Gang (of Dead Guys) – Create a chain reaction that takes out 3 enemies at once – 20G
- Shots Fired! – Pin 3 enemies within a 10 second period – 20G
- The Geologist – Crystallize and kill 3 enemies at once – 20G
- Shh… Go to Sleep – Perform a stealth takedown on 2 enemies at once in a co-op game – 20G
- Overstrike – Complete all missions on normal difficulty – 50G
- The Merc – Get Dalton to max level – 25G
- The Assassin – Get Naya to max level – 25G
- The Detective – Get Jacob to max level – 25G
- The Hacker – Get Izzy to max level – 25G
- Group Hug – Complete all missions in co-op (2,3, or 4p) – 75G
- All Grown Up – Unlock 16 perks – 25G
- Dalton 2.0 – Upgrade Dalton’s entire skill tree – 25G
- Naya 2.0 – Upgrade Naya’s entire skill tree – 25G
- Izzy 2.0 – Upgrade Izzy’s entire skill tree – 25G
- Jacob 2.0 – Upgrade Jacob’s entire skill tree – 25G
- Echelon Agent – Get 5 Stars on all Echelon maps with 2+ players – 75G
- Ninja Style – Stealth takedown 4 enemies at once in a 4 player co-op game – 30G
- The Inspector – Collect every piece of Intel in the game – 30G
- Overstrike Elite – Complete all missions on Lethal – 75G
- Valued Customer – Full upgrade 16 perks in the Team Perks menu – 50G
Be warned that there are spoilers in this next list. If you want to stay immaculate from a barrage of story plot-points – avert your eyes. Go look at something else. Like a tree. Or the sun (but not directly).
- Missing Persons – Complete Hyperion Base – 20G
- Cold Turkey – Defeat Ivan Solvenko – 20G
- Damaged Goods – Defeat Melin Mao – 20G
- Extraction Specialist – Complete Raven Facility – 20G
- Daddy Issues – Save Luther from the Order of Grigori – 20G
- What a Waste of a Space Station – Complete Grigori Station – 20G
And there are 4 Secret achievements that we aren’t going to tell you about because that would make it the opposite of a secret.
Well, there you have it. 40 extra-curricular achievements for you to garner outside of your pure gameplay satisfaction. Yes, and for you PS3 users – there is a Platinum Trophy to be had, as well. We’ve made sure to provide fans with an Achievement set that takes dedication and skill to complete. No quick 1,000G’s in a few hours here.
So, buckle-up and get ready to watch those screen notifications pop-up when Fuse releases on May 28th.