Full Frontal Assault Patch 1.04 Notes
We are excited to announce that Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (Ratchet & Clank: QForce in some territories) will be receiving software update 1.04 very soon. We wanted to touch on exactly what you can expect with this patch first.
- Coordinates for Planet Kerwan have been added, enjoy facing off against other players in the classic Ratchet & Clank city of Metropolis.
- GrummelNet has modified several weapons and defenses in response to user feedback.
- The Warmonger’s rockets have been reduced from five to three.
- Turrets purchased at your base have been reinforced slightly.
- The Melee Perk had its damage increased slightly.
- Thundersmacks are no longer as resilient against attacks.
- Cadets can now only carry two Dopplebangers at the start of a match.
- Dopplebangers are now more susceptible to damage.
- The Electro Barricade can no longer withstand as much damage as the Heavy Barricade.
- Planet Ebaro
- A Missile Minion has been spotted around node seven. Proceed with caution when landing on the planet.
- The Grungarian Soldiers have had a shift change with some Grungarian Brawlers around node one.
- QForce deserters have had their penalty greatly increased. (If you’re losing and don’t want to incur the big penalty use the Surrender option)
- Cadets are now notified when they have been penalized.
- Cadets remaining in the game after a cadet has deserted the match are given a win or loss depending on the current state of the match.
- Due to interference from solar flares opposing cadet ratings have been hidden in the character select screen of the lobby.
- You can no longer purchase perks for options that have been turned off in Custom games.
- Custom Game Screen clarity has been improved.
- Several stability improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
There you have it. Enjoy the new changes and the new MAP! Stay tuned to on Twitter or Facebook for an update on when this patch will be live and any additional changes or content that may be headed your way. See you online!