Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Murtlap View Post
    I predict a better version of Minecraft VR
    Have you played Minecraft on VR? Looks interesting, that's for sure. But I like to stay away from anything VR related.

I mean, MC is only going to grow and grow in popularity. I can imagine the user base will increase to at least 150 million by end of 2017, especially since guides like this make the online aspect much easier, thereby making MC a little more fun with multiplayer.

Oh and did you hear about the Pokemon game someone made in MC?

I'm gonna predict E3 announcements:

*Sony announces a PS4 revision that you can take on the go and dock to a tv, like the Switch. It uses the same internals as PS4 Slim and is $400.

*Insomniac announces a new Ratchet & Clank within a few weeks of E3 and it comes out this fall, OR:

Spider-Man gameplay is shown and the game releases next spring. Is a mix between Infamous, Spider-Man 2 and Sunset Overdrive. The PS4 Pro is promoted alongside it. It runs at semi-4K on Pro, with a 1080p 60fps toggle mode.

*Sucker Punch's new game is announced. It is a new IP and takes a completely different direction from inFAMOUS.

*Rainmaker shows off a new trailer for the Sly movie. Kevin Miller voices Sly and the art direction is slightly revamped. Comes out 2018 either direct-to Blu-ray/VoD or has a theatrical release with much more marketing than Ratchet did. Sly 5 in development by Sanzaru is finally announced, but it is a budget title.

*Gran Turismo Sport gets a release date: this November.

*Agent comes out in 2018 on PS4, finally. Last Guardian style re-reveal.

*God of War slips into 2018.

*Detroit releases this fall.

- - - Updated - - -

Nintendo:

*Metroid Prime 4 is announced, releases this fall on Switch

*Smash Bros. 5 is announced, alongside Gamecube controllers.

*Pokemon Sun and Moon is announced for Switch, releases this fall or next year

*Another new IP is announced

*An achievement system is announced and Nintendo reveals Gamecube virtual console.

Microsoft:

*Xbox Scorpio is announced, and is titled either Xbox All or simply 'Xbox', reiterating that this is your one stop shop for gaming. Releases fall 2018 and is the next generation Xbox, and is fully compatible with Xbox 360 and One games, and original Xbox compatibilty is anounced.

*Halo 6 is announced, launches with Scorpio.

*Gears of War 5 is also announced.

*Sea of Thieves and Cuphead get release dates.

Other:
    *GTA VI is announced, releases 2018

*New Elder Scrolls announced, out this fall

*RDR 2 slips into 2018
    Last edited by weasel188900; 18-Feb, 2017 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel188900 View Post
    *Rainmaker shows off a new trailer for the Sly movie. Kevin Miller voices Sly and the art direction is slightly revamped. Comes out 2018 either direct-to Blu-ray/VoD or has a theatrical release with much more marketing than Ratchet did. Sly 5 in development by Sanzaru is finally announced, but it is a budget title.
    Very optimistic, heh. I'm not getting my hopes up too much for the Sly movie. But maybe you're right and the success of R&CPS4 will convince Sucker Punch to take another shot at it. I doubt it, since Infamous basically prints money, but you never know. I assume Sony has the final say in these things.

I'm hopeful for at least one revival of a "classic" PS1 property, a la Warhawk or Twisted Metal. If I were Sony I would commission a Jet Moto reboot, or maybe a new WipeOut.

Another prediction of mine is that Konami is not actually dumb enough to redo all of the cutscenes for Metal Gear Solid 3 on PS4 graphics and then only use it for a slot machine. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that remakes of the MGS games are in the works. Metal Gear Survive is just something they slapped together quickly while those other games are being worked on. Count on it.

Also I'm positive Shadow of Mordor 2, or something like it, will be announced before the end of the year.

I think Sanzaru could be working on it. There's this interview from a few weeks back, and while they basically said standard "we cannot confirm or deny" in relation to if they're working on Sly 5, but they did sound slightly optimistic about it and mentioned the cliffhanger ending.

Plus the movie is still being made. Whether it's direct-to-Netflix or theatrical is up in the air, but I'm somewhat certain we're getting a new Sly.

*Sucker Punch's new game is announced. It is a new IP and takes a completely different direction from inFAMOUS.

*Pokemon Sun and Moon is announced for Switch, releases this fall or next year
    Or it's not a new IP, but in fact Whoopie: Walrus with a vengeance. (Points if you don't have to look up what that's from)

Weren't we saying Stars was gonna be on the Switch, finally bringing back the third versions?

I think Sanzaru could be working on it. There's this interview from a few weeks back, and while they basically said standard "we cannot confirm or deny" in relation to if they're working on Sly 5, but they did sound slightly optimistic about it and mentioned the cliffhanger ending.

Plus the movie is still being made. Whether it's direct-to-Netflix or theatrical is up in the air, but I'm somewhat certain we're getting a new Sly.
    Yes, it would be very dumb of them to make a Sly movie and not have a game to capitalize on it. I just don't think Sucker Punch will make said game. Sanzaru maybe, but they are basically a skeleton of a studio now. Sony doesn't tend to give second chances when they walk away from a company.

To be fair, Sony never gives out exact numbers. I've heard Sly 4 sold something like half a million copies, on both PS3 and Vita.

That's not that far off from Sly 3, which sold 800k.

And even then, it flopped because Sony didn't market it.

Quote Originally Posted by syrouma View Post
    A new god of war would be nice.
    Don't you know that God of War 4 was shown on E3 2016?