Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazed View Post
    it's kind of weird to say, since it's almost the same story as the original, but this game's series of events was so forgettable. i don't remember nefarious being in the game
    Similar premise. Much different execution.

I am also disapointed
    I don't like the way ratchet acts like a weenie, i don't like the change in humour. On ps2 is was like Futurama humor now its like bad Dreamworks humor
    I don't like how easy the games have become. They were never hard btu you at least had to try, but now you can just hold the fire down on an upgraded buzzblades and not even have to aim at anything and everything dies super fast.

Quote Originally Posted by umjammerlammy View Post
    I am also disapointed
    I don't like the way ratchet acts like a weenie, i don't like the change in humour. On ps2 is was like Futurama humor now its like bad Dreamworks humor
    I don't like how easy the games have become. They were never hard btu you at least had to try, but now you can just hold the fire down on an upgraded buzzblades and not even have to aim at anything and everything dies super fast.
    If you don't like it, don't play it. [ • • • Ag3nt Seal of Approval • • • ] Also, you apparently don't realize that there is more to a video game than just the game play, such as the story. And you can't get through the game with an upgraded buzz blade gun just by holding down the trigger as it doesn't hold enough ammo to do that.
    Last edited by Cron-Z; 17-Jan, 2017 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by furgay View Post
    If you don't like it, don't play it. [ • • • Ag3nt Seal of Approval • • • ]
    People that say things like this are incapable of seeing how anything could be better than it currently is.
    Or are incapable of seeing drops in quality and differences between past and current iterations

I said what i said because i care about the series, i hope insomniac fixes the problems they have and return to the quality of the old titles

If you don't like it, don't play it [ • • • Ag3nt Seal of Approval • • • ].
    Kinda funny, considering the fact that you've made a few threads about hoping to improve the games. Apparently it's literally impossible to improve things. </sarcasm>

Also, you apparently don't realize that there is more to a video game than just the game play, such as the story.
    Not everyone plays a game for story, myself included. If a game has a good story, then it has a good story. If you don't care and just want good gameplay, then so be it.

Also why so salty m8

And you can't get through the game with an upgraded buzz blade gun just by holding down the trigger as it doesn't hold enough ammo to do that.
    *implying ammo crates don't exist*
    Quote Originally Posted by JulianC1991 View Post
    Well, I dunno about inches. But Ratchet has exactly two feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega_Mario_Man View Post
    Kinda funny, considering the fact that you've made a few threads about hoping to improve the games. Apparently it's literally impossible to improve things. </sarcasm>
    I identified particular problems and suggested potential solutions. You're just complaining about stuff you don't like.

Not everyone plays a game for story, myself included. If a game has a good story, then it has a good story. If you don't care and just want good gameplay, then so be it.

Also why so salty m8

So you don't care why you're are doing what you're doing with ratchet? You just want to run around and shoot stuff?

Even with ammo crates lieing around, you won't have enough ammo to constantly hold the fire button on the buzz blade gun and just run through the game.
    Last edited by furgay; 16-Jan, 2017 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by umjammerlammy View Post
    People that say things like this are incapable of seeing how anything could be better than it currently is.
    Or are incapable of seeing drops in quality and differences between past and current iterations.
    so now you think you know what I'm thinking and why I've said what I've said?

I mean if you only use the one gun it's gonna give you ammo for another gun like a third the time anyways because "what you want to be able to enjoy playing the game the way you want? No but what about the weak pistol you started with that you haven't used in 8 hours since you leveled, you should use that, here is some ammo."

I identified particular problems and suggested potential solutions. You're just complaining about stuff you don't like.
    Real quick, someone identify the complaint in the following statement for me, because I don't see it.

So you don't care why you're are doing what you're doing with ratchet? You just want to run around and shoot stuff?
    Mostly. There are games where I pay attention to the story (Phoenix Wright, Mario & Luigi) and games where I don't really bother (almost any Mario platformer released in the last decade). RAC is one of those games. Story has never really been my main focus unless story is most of the game, and the story in RAC is mostly just... there, for me.

I personally feel that gameplay beats story. I mostly just play games to have a good time. That's likely why I've played, replayed, and rereplayed through Going Commando or New Super Luigi U: because they give me a fun time, even if the story is mostly in the background.

Even with ammo crates lieing around, you won't have enough ammo to constantly hold the fire button on the buzz blade gun and just run through the game.
    Have you tried?
    Quote Originally Posted by JulianC1991 View Post
    Well, I dunno about inches. But Ratchet has exactly two feet.

Mostly. There are games where I pay attention to the story (Phoenix Wright, Mario & Luigi) and games where I don't really bother (almost any Mario platformer released in the last decade).
    Decade? The plot of his platformers has never been relevant since Donkey Kong!

I personally feel that gameplay beats story.
    I think RC16 proves that for the Ratchet & Clank franchise this is very true. RC16 has one of the most poorly-told stories of any of the games (sorry guys) and yet it sold like hotcakes and made R&C relevant in a way that it hasn't been for over a decade, primarily on the back of R&C1 nostalgia with ITN gameplay. That's not to say that the story isn't appreciated by fans such as myself (*points to the Timelines*), but it clearly isn't important at all to the general consumer.

1133 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.