Fantastic game

I just finished the game, and what a ride it was.
    At the start I had no idea what it was about. I've only seen some screenshots and shortvideos of the first few minutes of game play.
    My first thought was that this would be a perfect setting for a Lovecraftian horror game, and the longer into the game I came, the more I felt it's the perfect setup. I think I would have been slightly dissapointed if it wasn't based on that at that point.
    Then about an hour in, the character mentions "Miskatonic University", and I was in heaver (or hell, depending on how you look at it).
    I loved the game straight through-and through. In my opinion, didn't miss a beat.

I was worried about the ending though. A Lovecraftian game can't end happily, but it was handled perfectly I think. The only problem was I didn't know what to look at. I wanted to see everything all at once.

Finally, thank you Insomniac for such a great game.

Thank YOU for playing! Glad you enjoyed it!
    Tim Salvitti - Internet Enthusiast - Insomniac Games

Fantastic game

Can I just say on the face of it that this game looks fantastic. But the performance issues are really putting me off. Ive got an I5 2500k but since this game uses single core only I guess Im stuffed. Are the performance issues really that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by HowardKek View Post
    Can I just say on the face of it that this game looks fantastic. But the performance issues are really putting me off. Ive got an I5 2500k but since this game uses single core only I guess Im stuffed. Are the performance issues really that bad?
    Do you meet Oculus min spec? We haven't seen performance issues.
    Tim Salvitti - Internet Enthusiast - Insomniac Games

Fantastic game

Just started this game. Its fantastic so far. the story already has me hooked. Why does it get so little attention?