Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanaelTillman View Post
    The amusement crashes at begin. I attempted to troubleshoot it with Visual Studio
    Best thing to do is give us your crash .dmp and dxdiag.txt via a support ticket. Then we can check it out.
    Tim Salvitti - Internet Enthusiast - Insomniac Games

Crash at launch

I just bought the game and it will not launch. I get an unknown fatal error. I tried verifying and re-installing. If I figure anything out I will update.

Quote Originally Posted by RafaelWheby View Post
    I just bought the game and it will not launch. I get an unknown fatal error. I tried verifying and re-installing. If I figure anything out I will update.
    Can you please submit a support ticket here please? http://www.insomniacgames.com/about/contact-us/

Crash at launch

Hey guys, my game wont launch and instead I get a fatal error. It is not really descriptive just says the game has crashed. This is right after I click play. Anyone else have this problem or a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksonvummord View Post
    Hey guys, my game wont launch and instead I get a fatal error. It is not really descriptive just says the game has crashed. This is right after I click play. Anyone else have this problem or a fix?
    Did you submit a support ticket? We can figure out what is going on once you do. That way we can track it. Usually it is related to your processor not being support. Do you have a Phenom II per chance?