Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ag3nts of |)oom, What makes one?

I think I should bee one, I'M POSTING FROM SCHOOL FOR GODSAKES!! XDDDDDD umm... We're about to take a quiz. talk to ya at lunch! XD
    zOMG! I\'m dead! (again)

Ironic, no?
    Don\'t Go Here!!!

Posting from school? You should do that! That is wrong!!!!!

heh heh heh

anywho...do you seriously want office ninjas watching your every move???
    I can't even use the bathroom without them trying to break the door down.

And I'm posting from work. It's not where you post from that gives you the honor of being an Ag3nt.

i think i will declare myself as an unofficial Ag3nt of |)00m

Quote Originally Posted by Booner999
    I can't even use the bathroom without them trying to break the door down.
    They do that to you too!!???!?!
    Flippen' weirdos...

True dat!!

They do keep good company, though....just yesterday, on my way to work, you should've seen them break it down in my car....they can dance like there's no tomorrow!

=_=;;; Oh my word... You people are on 24/7!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: It scares me!!! How the [glow=red,2,300]HELL[/glow] do you people post on here 24/7?! I\'m stuck in school!!!! GAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps out window* CRAP! That was the first-story window!!! *Goes back inside building* *Goes upstairs* GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!!! *Jumps out second-story window*

Anyways, I am posting from the Media Center. However, next school year, our school, McEachern High School, will have the program where students and teachers all get laptops!! ^_^ Mind-you, they will have upped the security system, but it\'s nothing me and my buds can\'t get through. :wink: If ya know what I mean... :twisted:

And another thing, I am very helpful on these forums. I would like to be an Ag3nt of |)oom, however, I respect the moderators decisions and accept the fact that I am not one. ^_^;;;

I, personally, would not mind the ninjas following me around everywhere! ^_^ That\'s what i have a scimitar for! ^_^;;; That, and I\'ve ticked off a couple of people at school who, well, let me put it like this, "Aren\'t very nice". I guess I had better go post on another thread before I wear y\'alls ears out. ^_^;;;
    zOMG! I\'m dead! (again)

Ironic, no?
    Don\'t Go Here!!!

24/7 is a bit much for me considering that I wasn't on the whole weekend :P

I would say that I'm online on the Boards at least 9 to 12 hours a day (12 and more on Weekends!)

About becoming an Ag3nt, the decision is not up to us and I think it may takes months... even years of effort before a decision is made. Just keep an eye out, and if you see that something bad went on, or an Issue a Mod or Admin should've handled yet didn't, don't be afraid to PM (Private Message) a Mod (us Ag3nts) or and Admin to notify them of the Problem. We need all the help we can get sometimes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cron-Z
    24/7 is a bit much for me considering that I wasn't on the whole weekend :P

I would say that I'm online on the Boards at least 9 to 12 hours a day (12 and more on Weekends!)

About becoming an Ag3nt, the decision is not up to us and I think it may takes months... even years of effort before a decision is made. Just keep an eye out, and if you see that something bad went on, or an Issue a Mod or Admin should've handled yet didn't, don't be afraid to PM (Private Message) a Mod (us Ag3nts) or and Admin to notify them of the Problem. We need all the help we can get sometimes!!!

yeah....you can pm me....I'll try not to delete it by mistake. :P

24/7 no.....try more like 22/7......I do have to work, you know.... :lol: :lol:

I don't think you can be a A.O.D. considering you only have 37 posts...