Ratchet and Clank PS4

"Please tell me that there is going to be a Ratchet and Clank game for the PS4. I don't want to believe that the Ratchet and Clank series is going to end. I know that it will end later in the future, but I dont want it to end this early. " I am sorry, this post is no longer available, please leave a message after the beep. BEEEEP! XD
    Last edited by ratchetcool44; 25-Feb, 2013 at 05:43 PM.

Didn't you just ask about this in another thread? I'm pretty sure Detroit answered you there. So far there has been no word of a Ratchet and Clank game for the PS4. This does not mean there won't be one. Insomniac employees have mentioned in their Twitch streams that there are still plans for Ratchet and Clank (paraphrased).
    Last edited by Unzipped Zebra; 25-Feb, 2013 at 05:31 PM.

Oh okay, I didn't see it. But still, It would be really terrible if it was to end. Thread terminated.

HA! I edited the post so it is funny! XD By the way, I heard it from this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSomubGHrV4

Those guys sound like they don't know anything

Chillax I'm sure Ratchet & Clank are still worth putting plus not to mention by virtue of the fact that the PS4 is a new system if a new game is released on it in its first couple of years it should still sell well. Just look at the series' track record I dont think theres ever been a bad game plus they haven't under performed imo. I know the series' sales aren't as strong as the original 3 but theres obviously still people playing
    Now Thats What I Call... Horsepower

Pretty sure I replied to you via deviantart.com

these guys have no idea what they are talking about, they are referencing a DELETED FACEBOOK and then their own older video.
    I call that HARDLY proof.

That video is just a couple of CoD noobs speculating "the demise" of Ratchet by the end of the PS4's lifetime. Ratchet's future is up to Sony, so let's wait until they make their call.