Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Fusion Center

Suggestion : none.

Thanks Insomniac & outernauts team !!

Has anyone tried to fusion some beasts ?

Since I hadn't 8 lvl 60 identical beasts, I captured some Jiroophz :

3_stars_jirooph.jpg

Learning stuff about the fusion center:

• Gem/Metal of the fused beast will be the Gem/Metal of the FIRST beast placed into the machine.

• Beasts can only have three like beasts fused into them, so make sure you fuse high levels.

• Once you have fused one beast into another, the resulting beast cannot be fused into another--it can only have others fused into it. Therefore, MAKE SURE you choose your best Gem/Metal combo as your starting beast.

• The level of BOTH the first and second beast has an effect on the stats gained. Therefore, for maximum efficiency, ONLY fuse level 60 beasts.

• The average stat gain to the initial beast if both beasts are level 60 is about 20 health and 15 of each other stat for 0-star rated beasts.

EDIT: A correction to my third point. A beast of a particular star-rating (0-3) cannot have a beast with a higher star rating fused into it; however, it can have a beast of a lower or equivalent star rating fused into it. For example:

Two lvl 55 Equifloras are fused into one. The resulting Equiflora is now rated 1-star. This equiflora may now be fused with either another 1-star Equiflora or a 0-star Equiflora. Once this Equiflora has been fused with another, regardless of that one's rating, the resulting Equiflora will have a 2-star rating and may be fused with a 0, 1, or 2-star Equiflora to reach its "final form."

• When fusing two 1-star beasts, the average stat gain for the initial beast is DOUBLE that of two 0-star beasts. Therefore, using this method, assuming you have 8 level 60s of the beast you want to fuse and are willing to sacrifice 7, you can add about 150 health and 100 of all other stats, which is basically like adding 30 levels (assuming my math is correct). Fuse all the 0-stars til you have four 1-stars. Fuse all the 1-stars til you have two 2-stars. Fuse the 2-stars for your maxed out beast.

Using this method, and primarily level 35-ish Saberpus (two 50+, one 14, and 5 around lvl 30), I created a 3-star lvl 51 Saberpus with the following stats:

Health - 320
    Stamina - 170
    Attack - 214
    Defense - 205
    C. Atk - 222
    C. Def - 230
    Speed - 197

Gem/Metal - Garnet/Platinum

This Saberpus was captured at third evolution, so it's short on its stats due to missing the evo bonuses.

IMO, this new feature makes common and uncommon beasts viable, even in pvp scenarios; however, for rare+ beasts, assuming someone can acquire 8 lvl 60s, this is ridiculously powerful, and needs to get nerfed. Don't get me wrong, I don't WANT it to be nerfed, but it needs to be.
    Last edited by Chris Babb; 26-Jan, 2013 at 12:08 AM.

I've also learned that the gem/metal and stats of the secondary beast being fused (NOT the first one) are irrelevant. I took my two Scarlets, one ruby/silver the other emerald/iron and was gonna get about +30 on everything but stamina and health. Changed it to a silver, same thing. Level is the only thing that matters.

Also, I am curious; will changing the metal type AFTER a fuse erase those stat boosts, or do they become hard-coded to the beast?
    FB PlayerID: 15401951
    KGate PlayerID: 44287297

Primary Configuration
    Board: ASUS M5A97-EVO
    CPU: Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 Ghz *Overclocked*
    RAM: 8 GB Kingston DDR 3 @ 1600 Mhz
    GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6790 1GB GDDR5 @ 1Ghz *Overclocked*

Quote Originally Posted by Hrist Valkyrie View Post
    I've also learned that the gem/metal and stats of the secondary beast being fused (NOT the first one) are irrelevant. I took my two Scarlets, one ruby/silver the other emerald/iron and was gonna get about +30 on everything but stamina and health. Changed it to a silver, same thing. Level is the only thing that matters.

Also, I am curious; will changing the metal type AFTER a fuse erase those stat boosts, or do they become hard-coded to the beast?
    I can test this with a copper shard. Lemme go get a couple fodder beasts.

Starting Beast - Frizzap
    Level 55
    Sapphire/Iron

248 health
    125 stam

After fusing ...

346 health
    177 stam

After upgrading to copper ...

369 health
    180 stam

It appears to hold.

Sweet, there goes a LOT of worry on my part. Some of my base beasts aren't yet gold or better. As far as breeding, I don't keep anything less than rare beasts unless it is either gold or something I don't have. Everything else is getting sharded at this point, and I still have about 100 beasts to go through and build to 60, will likely end up fusing them now instead of sharding them.

Primary Configuration

Quote Originally Posted by Hrist Valkyrie View Post
    Sweet, there goes a LOT of worry on my part. Some of my base beasts aren't yet gold or better. As far as breeding, I don't keep anything less than rare beasts unless it is either gold or something I don't have. Everything else is getting sharded at this point, and I still have about 100 beasts to go through and build to 60, will likely end up fusing them now instead of sharding them.
    Same with me on what I keep. However I still plan to shard them, as fusing level 1s only adds like 1 health and 1 stam. You really need high level beasts for it to be valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Babb View Post
    Same with me on what I keep. However I still plan to shard them, as fusing level 1s only adds like 1 health and 1 stam. You really need high level beasts for it to be valuable.
    I wonder if fused beasts shard better? Logic would dictate they do...but when it comes to sharding I've noticed it's often quantity over quality. I only plan to fully fuse my favorite common/uncommons and anything rare or higher. I just got a ton of Skullosals since he's one of my favs. Time to jack my current one up to the max!

Well, here's how he turned out. Suffice to say he can now easily go toe-to-toe with a standard Xyzyy. I optimized his fusion using the following method (they were all level 60, you need your base beast and seven more of them to do it optimally):

Primary Skullosal + Skullosal = Primary Skullosal +1
    Skullosal + Skullosal = Skullosal +1
    Primary Skullosal +1 + Skullosal +1 = Primary Skullosal +2
    Skullosal +1 + Skullosal +1 = Skullosal +2
    Primary Skullosal +2 + Skullosal +2 = Primary Skullosal +3

The first stage added ~+15 to stats, the second stage added ~25 to stats, and the final stage added ~+45 to stats. Health and stamina only received ~+10, ~+20, and ~+30 unlike the rest. Final result:

Last edited by Hrist Valkyrie; 26-Jan, 2013 at 02:10 AM.

Primary Configuration

Sharding a 3 stars Lithosaur was the first thing I tried after creating the 3SJirooph. I thought that since the 3S beats are supposed to give better results when breeded, they had a higher rarity, something like "nearly rare" for a 3S uncommon.
    Result : no crystal.
    I don't think sharding the 3S beasts is a good idea. Too long and useless.

Fusion only improves the beast... Not sharding, not breeding with it.