Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet_Fanboy View Post
    tack another thing to the eu only board
    Want something the other way around? See if you can find what the prizes were for the skin contest for A4O.
    Wanted: Unpainted Carbonox statuette, Inflatable decoy, ACiT promo t-shirt (yellow), A4O Controller set, Magnetic Clank, ACiT pin

Quote Originally Posted by Hi Q View Post
    Want something the other way around? See if you can find what the prizes were for the skin contest for A4O.
    Or better yet, the weapons contest for CiT. Go on, ask hamood. As a US citezin, he can tell you all about it.

As for the soundtrack, I have also noticed that some tracks, such as Aldaros Plains and A4O Theme, have one or two new instrument layers not heard in the games. Some tracks also transition seamlessly through one or two tracks that, in the game, are seperate.

898 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One Original Soundtrack is now up on the U.S. PSN Store for $9.99!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...re-update-244/

I guess that's one less for the E.U. only board.

I'm wondering if it is in the correct order. It's possible it was recorded in the order shown and then added to the game as seen fit. Given what KBABZ said about some tracks transitioning seamlessly, it's plausible.
    Senior Writer, GamingNewsHub.com

Got an idea for an article? Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3R 27 View Post
    I'm wondering if it is in the correct order. It's possible it was recorded in the order shown and then added to the game as seen fit. Given what KBABZ said about some tracks transitioning seamlessly, it's plausible.
    They were more than likely edited to be that way, which would explain why it took so long for the OST to even be made.

What I meant by seamless transition was that certain tracks from an area of the game that are seperate (say, Octonok Cay or the Croid Labs) are played as one long, singular track in the OST that are actually several seperate in-game tracks stitched together. In no place that I was aware of did one track take several ones from the games that weren't relevant to each other (for example, taking and Uzo City track and mixing into a Luminopolis one).

898 KBABZ Awards

Ah, alright. I was misled by how you worded it, then. At the same time, it shows how much work was put into making an OST after all these years (and pending sales, it may allow the others to be created!).
    Senior Writer, GamingNewsHub.com

Got an idea for an article? Let me know!

Oh I sure hope so. It'd be great if, in the chance that Bross remakes tracks due to FFA possibly revisiting old levels, we get an OST of that music!

898 KBABZ Awards

How long does the soundtrack last for? And when I went on this thread, I was going to post about whether or not you can transfer it to another device. I found my answer through various posts on this thread. Thanks!
    Ratchet and Clank=#1!
    Ratchet and Clank- My Favorite Game Series EVER
    Ratchet and Clank Forever!

The Soundtrackl last for 70 minutes, so just over an hour. Some tracks are medleys of two or more tracks from the game, some others have added intruments (like the main A4O Theme and Aldaros Plains), and two went unused in the final game. Many tracks also have proper finishes rather than just fading out.

It should be noted however that the tracks are in the wrong order. For the record, here's the correct, chronological order:

Spoiler: Ordered Tracklist

1. All 4 One (added instruments)
    2. Rooftop Ampitheatre
    3. Battle of The Z'Grute
    4. That's Not One of Mine (Extended cutscene track)
    5. Interlopers (Recieving Station Medley)
    6. Aldaros Plains (added instruments)
    7. Croid's Labs (added intro)
    8. Tharpods (Unused OST Exclusive)
    9. Spirit of Magnus
    10. Ephemeris (Parades and Groupies cutscene)
    11. We Descend
    12. The Came During The Night (The Last Holo-Diary cutscene)
    13. Vertigus Cliffs
    14. Commander Spog (Extended track)
    15. Action at The Outpost (N.E.S.T. Medley)
    16. A Great Day For Science (extended Happier Times on Magnus cutscene)
    17. Oktonok Cay
    18. W.A.S.P. (Unused OST Exclusive)
    19. Journey Through The Forest (Unused OST Exclusive)
    20. Terawatt Power Station (Medley)
    21. On the Moon (Phonica Craters Extended)
    22. Grinding Through a Polar Landscape (OST Extended)
    23. Polar Sea
    24. The Final Battle (Loki Boss Medley)
    25. Another World Saved (The End of the Loki cutscene)

Last edited by KBABZ; 9-Aug, 2012 at 01:29 AM.

898 KBABZ Awards

Man... if only the Vita had a music section in the store, I'd be right on there buying this ;P I suppose I can use iTunes though.