Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron-Z View Post
    It's not "edgy" and "different" if an entire group/niche or a majority does it... :P
    That's how popular it is.

Insomniac Games - North Carolina - QA Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Beast! View Post
    It's always fun to hate on popular stuff so you can feel edgy and different.
    Um....no?

If I hate on something, I probably have a good reason for it...and I like a lot of games.

btw CoD is fun...it's mindless, brainless fun that's enjoyable after a tiring day, but in the long run it's not really that good.

Ring around the Rosie. Pocket fulls of holes. In what we fall down. Ring around the Rosie. What do you hold so close. In Darkness, in which we drown.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrenchguy View Post
    I just want this for zombies to honest
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisG32 View Post
    Same
    I can play the same 1 zombie level on CoD5 ten times and I'm still content.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus929 View Post
    I don't know why people would hate this game for it being different, but it also (at least when I look at it) doesn't look like a Call of Duty game with all of the futuristic stuff , maybe that's why?
    It's even more funny though how people will hate on a game based simply on a trailer, before it even comes out.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt 5 View Post
    It's even more funny though how people will hate on a game based simply on a trailer, before it even comes out.
    Well Trailer are supposed to include the best footage from a game. Some assume that if that (The Best fotage) is bad then the entire game will follow suit.

This signature is brought to you by Frosted Qwarkios.. The choice cereal for Captain Qwark and... uh...hmm...umm...some other people?

Quote Originally Posted by AsheMagge View Post
    Um....no?

If I hate on something, I probably have a good reason for it...and I like a lot of games.

btw CoD is fun...it's mindless, brainless fun that's enjoyable after a tiring day, but in the long run it's not really that good.
    So, it's fun... but it isn't "good"? How does that work?

Insomniac Games - North Carolina - QA Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Beast! View Post
    So, it's fun... but it isn't "good"? How does that work?
    It might be enjoyable and help pass the time, but in the long run the quality of the game is very low indeed.

Ring around the Rosie. Pocket fulls of holes. In what we fall down. Ring around the Rosie. What do you hold so close. In Darkness, in which we drown.

I can see disliking Call of Duty, but I'm wondering where the reasoning behind very low quality comes from. o.O
    It's funny because it's not funny.