Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So i just got my hands on Resistance 3...

and quite frankly, i thought it was a lot of Fun. I played a couple of Deathmatches, and even though i didnt do well, it was certainly entertaining. But than i jumped on to the other Gamemodes, and oh dear God, what a freaking Mess. Not even half a Second after i spawned, i was dead. The entire Enemy Team was camping, spamming Grenades, Bullets, Rockets, Mutators, Atomizers in our Direction. And take a wild Guess where i respawned, at the EXACT same Location, literally spawning me right in front of the Bullets. Than, the same Crap happened on Deathmatch, People sitting a few Meters behind the Spawns, and blasting me once i spawned, i dont even have the Chance to turn arround, and to make it Worse, there are Turrets EVERYwhere, leaving me even a smaller Chance of Survival. Im sorry, but this is just a complete Nightmare. I only have the Game since today, and i understand that its common to get his Ass kicked when first playing the MP, but this is just beyond awful. There is no Way in Hell i could survive that Onslaught of Spawn Camping, and just for shi*ts and giggles, my Team had including me 3 Persons, and the Enemie got a Full 8 Man Team.

Yep that's R3 for ya . But the games are better if you play them when they first start so you don't begin with all of that spamming stuff. It can be really fun at times too! Hope your R3 experience gets better .

Even though i would love to see a Change, since Black Ops and BFBC2 are getting very tedious now, since i played them so long, i highly doubt im gonna give the Game a second Chance. Im gonna play a few Matches tomorrow, but at the current State i refuse to play something like that. Even though most of the Time once o got the "feel" for the Game, im a slightly above average Player, i dont mind loosing. Not at all. Fun comes first, and i stopped caring about my K/D, W/L whatsoever a long Time ago, but no matter how bad i am at the Game, i always had a Chance to get some Kills. With Resistance 3, im not even playing the Game anymore. Im just hitting the Respawn Button, getting killed in the Blink of an Eye, and do the same thing over and over again, while my Frustration is building up to a Point where i could turn into a Berserker myself.

Well if you havn't played Resistance FoM or R2, you should give those a try because it is very rare to have spawn killers(at least for me), even if your team is losing very badly.

you need to play hard, lol. even if i get spawn trapped i fight back, maybe even win. you need more experience, your obviously getting spawn trapped for a reason. just don't give up on the game yet.

Take my advice and play resistance 2. That game is fun, theres no spawn killing and it's balanced 90% of the time apart from those ocassions when people overuse the minigun..whatever it's called.
    Anyway, resistance 2 is good.
    Armed with nothing but pure conifidence and a crocthitizer it was time for Captian Copernicus Qwark to dispense some justice...one crotch at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus929 View Post
    Well if you havn't played Resistance FoM or R2, you should give those a try because it is very rare to have spawn killers(at least for me), even if your team is losing very badly.
    R2 had spawn killers all the time as i can remember i used to spawn kill and i was also being spawn killed whereas on r3 everything seems ok

I suggest you return the game to where ever to got it from being this late.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty_D667 View Post
    I suggest you return the game to where ever to got it from being this late.
    Whats wrong with playings game late? -shrugs-

Quote Originally Posted by Techctar View Post
    Whats wrong with playings game late? -shrugs-
    Playing mutiplayer games late(single player games excluded),you missed the fresh out of the gate experience and now have to face all the clans stomping you into the dirt where as if you bought the game early you would have grew with them on even playing fields.Plus the community is super small now and decent fun matches are becoming rare with spawn camping being ramped, it's just isnt has fun as it was months ago to me, It would have been a different story if the problems that plaged r3 werent there in the first place.
    Last edited by Guilty_D667; 26-Apr, 2012 at 06:44 PM.