Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by cyal8ermate View Post
    What about if lives of several kittens hang in the balance? Would that swing your mind?
    Might sway JS... I on the other hand have a hate/hate relationship with cats.
    Tim Salvitti - Internet Enthusiast - Insomniac Games

  2. #12

  3. #13
    Well, I anticipate this time is being used very wisely and so I am waiting quite patiently to see what Insomniac have for us next; well when I mean patiently I mean watching the Forums. Vitti - info please...
    Peace out,
    [RAVIN] uyhnmj


  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitti View Post
    Might sway JS... I on the other hand have a hate/hate relationship with cats.
    I'll give you all of my Easter chocolate

    ​bribing is fun
    Love Resistance and IG <3

    Quote Originally Posted by jstevenson View Post
    Malikov is just steering the boat while warning Joseph that he\'s about to be eaten from behind.

    Wait, that sounded wrong...

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_con View Post
    Cats are demons. Period.
    Demons of cuteness!
    It's funny because it's not funny.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Draicus View Post
    Demons of cuteness!
    Until they unleash their fury on your chest while you sleep. What kind of animal tries to excavate your heart prior to getting cozy and sleeping?! DEMONS!

    On topic: I'm really excited for Overstrike, mostly because I'm optimistic it'll have some serious RPG / Loot elements in it. Reaaaaaly hoping thats the case.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_con View Post
    Until they unleash their fury on your chest while you sleep. What kind of animal tries to excavate your heart prior to getting cozy and sleeping?! DEMONS!
    I am rather fond of cats, however I can't touch them because I'm allergic, though I'm more of a dog fan :P.
    Wouldn't it just be hilarious if Insomniac paid special attention to this thread and made an easter egg of a cat somewhere in overstrike, like have a picture of a demon cat (cat with devil horns) or something ?

    But yes, I do indeed look forward to Overstrike! Havn't seen much of it and I already love it !
    Last edited by Justus929; 12-Apr, 2012 at 06:15 PM.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Justus929 View Post
    Wouldn't it just be hilarious if Insomniac paid special attention to this thread and made an easter egg of a cat somewhere in overstrike, like have a picture of a demon cat (cat with devil horns) or something ?
    Well they did... R&C:ACiT Insomniac Museum. Some evil as kitty with laser eyes!

    It's a good level, go play it...


  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetruler View Post
    Well they did... R&C:ACiT Insomniac Museum. Some evil as kitty with laser eyes!
    Oh well that was R&C, this, this is Overstrike ! Well, easter eggs are always fun! They could put that kitten thing in Overstrike, it's the little things that make games interesting and entertaining!

    And when the game does come out, I hope it's on Friday 13 (it's my favourite day/ number/ lucky)!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •