Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Insomniac Games should continue making games of Ratchet & Clank or not?

What do you guys think? 8)

Re: Insomniac Games should continue making games of Ratchet & Clank or not?

No, they shouldn\'t if they have no self-esteem, brains, or fear of a sniper in the trees.
    PSN: I only give my PSN out to a few people that I like now due to spam, and so if you want to add me to your PSN, please feel free to send me a PM here.

Note that I might not give out my PSN to you, even if I know and like you, so you gotta be a friend first, but if you\'re doing this just to fill up the space on your friend\'s list, then don\'t bother.

PS3 Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by Furry Lombax View Post
    No, they shouldn\'t if they have no self-esteem, brains, or fear of a sniper in the trees.
    Please explain?

Gif by crashcandyness on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SweetTeaHolic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Furry Lombax View Post
    Please explain?
    Insomniac killing off R&C = Snipers on every corner of the street, searching for the IG workers.
    PSN: I only give my PSN out to a few people that I like now due to spam, and so if you want to add me to your PSN, please feel free to send me a PM here.

Note that I might not give out my PSN to you, even if I know and like you, so you gotta be a friend first, but if you\'re doing this just to fill up the space on your friend\'s list, then don\'t bother.

PS3 Trophies

Insomniac killing off R&C = Snipers on every corner of the street, searching for the IG workers.
    [/quote]

Agree with U, but everithing should have to end at some moment... or not ?
    There is no "old" Ratchet and "new" Ratchet, theres just one Ratchet that had evolved

"Perfect can be reach, BUT even perfection can be improved"

i think that IG should make atleast 1 more trilogy of R&C games becuz if they end it in A4O, ima be super pissed off. i want to know where the lombaxes are!! After they explain this, i wouldnt mind as much if they end the series, as long as all the questions get answered, i mean ALL
    I killed a Marauder on superhuman with only a magnum! OMG!!

Thats a tough question. I think as long as IG has great ideas to continue the series, then there should be another. Once IG has final tired out of ideas and innovations, then the series should end.
    \"Gaming is having a ridiculously huge TV in a small one room apartment. Staying up all night to earn a trophy that isn\'t real.... but is.\" ---
    Kevin Butler,
    E3 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Gbr23 View Post
    Agree with U, but everithing should have to end at some moment... or not ?
    No, and if they do, I\'m gonna be gunning for Ted!

That\'s a joke. .. .

PS3 Trophies

I think R&C should have a break at some point. For the past seven years now we\'ve had at least one Ratchet & Clank game released, and 2010 has Action Figures and the comic book.

894 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by KBABZ View Post
    I think R&C should have a break at some point. For the past seven years now we\'ve had at least one Ratchet & Clank game released, and 2010 has Action Figures and the comic book.
    High Impact games don\'t count. And besides, not everyone has been enjoying R&C since the first title, ya know.

PS3 Trophies