Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PS1 remastered into HD won't do the game much justice since it's so visually limited in the first place. This is the same reason why I would hate to see the PSP Ratchet and Clank games remastered- it wouldn't be very nice to look at.

sure

yeah i think so and soon enough for PS2

Its not likely there would be an original trilogy HD collection. But its possible that Activision MIGHT do a Spyro hd digital release of Enter the dragonfly and heros tail. honestly i like both, even though enter the dragonfly was hated, i liked it, it was true to the originals, and hey, it tried.

I would personally bet activision would only if they did, make a collection of the legend trilogy most likely. Honestly i think they hate the original spyro fans.

But anyways. We need an HD release of just Enter the dragonfly and Heros tail.
    Spyro 1,2 and 3 still look nice. Actually in my opinion the original spyro trilogy was the best of PS1 graphics.

or... This may sound crazy for a moment here, but maybe they (Sony) could put the original Spyros on the PSN!!! (For Europe)

The Discs cost so much money that... I may never play Spyro ever...

It's a good level, go play it...

DarkMegamanSX900
    ha ha wow that would be cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryha View Post
    If by some fluke chance it ever did happen....I would buy a ps3.....

It depends. I wouldn't want a collection of the original trilogy because it's already available on the PSN. However, I wouldn't mind upgraded versions of the Legends games; those are my favorites since the original trilogy, although A Hero's Tail was pretty fun.

Can't imagine PSone games being as easy to 'remaster' which is why series that spanned the PSone to PS2 usually exclude the PSone title(s) in their collections. Even if it would make sense to include them.

I'd certainly love for some PSone remasters... but it seems unlikely, so I'll stick with either the discs (since PS3's can play PSone discs) or the PSN versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Melazzee View Post
    PS1 remastered into HD won't do the game much justice since it's so visually limited in the first place. This is the same reason why I would hate to see the PSP Ratchet and Clank games remastered- it wouldn't be very nice to look at.
    *looks at God of War Origins...*

They'd look fine, and they were both technically on PS2 anyway. They were ported there.

The PS1 ones are out of the question because they're PS1. They would look bad. As for the PS2, don't even bother. The remaster collections are supposed to be for special games. The PS2 Spyro games are not special in any way.