Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Thank you Insomniac

It's crazy how many threads I've witnessed concerning classic Spyro's rebirth with Insomniac once more.

So many people protest "WE WANT THE OLD SPYRO BACK!" Too bad a lot of people don't get it.

I accept that Insomniac is not able to make Spyro anymore, or take over once again.

As much as I'd love a new Spyro game created by Insomniac, I know it can't happen.

But I'm not upset

I am content knowing Insomniac continues working on fantastic quality titles like the Ratchet and Clank series. And I am definately looking forward to Overstrike! Who knows? Maybe Ratchet and Clank (Girl with stick) wouldn't have been created if Insomniac continued with Spyro. I love both Spyro and Ratchet and Clank~ so I'm happy Insomniac stopped after the Playstation Spyro trilogy.

I do understand how those people so enthusiastic about bringing classic Spyro back feel. Spyro The Dragon was my first ever game. I fell in love and it inspired me to draw fantasy and taught me about colour theory.

I've been drawing for 14 years now!

And whenever I'm bored, I automatically start doodling Spyro. Haha!

But as much as I am a huge fan of Spyro, I accept that Insomniac can't bring the old purple fellow back.

The new Spyro isn't that bad. Is he? I have met the creators of The Legend of Spyro A New beginning and Eternal Night. They were a fantastic group of people working in a very small game company, though they put so much love and effort into creating the new Spyro so that people would have a new experience. And it was great!

Skylanders-wise. Activision's idea of creating toys to play in-game was smart and fun! Especially for kids, which is what Spyro has always been aimed for.

What's important is to always remember the classic Spyro and the joys you felt when you played it. Activision may sell Spyro in the future. Spyro may take a completely different path.

But right now! We shouldn't worry. Just kick back, relax and enjoy what Insomniac has to offer.

I wonder what they have in store for us next?

I trust Insomniac. And I am proud to have been inspired by such creative games that have shaped the way I see.

And I will continue to be inspired. Thank you Insomniac ~ for that little purple dragon!

I'll always remember the fun Spyro times shared with my father when I was five. No matter what happens to him, keep classic Spyro in your heart always.

Sorry if my grammar was all screwy. I've been writing so many essays for my Bachelor my brain is imploding.
    Twits.

Jazz Optimist Door to Door Crotchitizer saleswoman

Well put, haha I think some people are still in spyro withdraw

Twits.

Well said!! It's that Insomniac logo that came up at the start of my favorite game that inspired me to get into the games industry!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryha View Post
    Well said!! It's that Insomniac logo that came up at the start of my favorite game that inspired me to get into the games industry!
    Just like me *high 5* When I was little and addicted to Spyro, I used to call Insomniac "Inso-maniac" xD Hahah!
    I used to call Spyro "Spiro" as well
    Twits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprock Ett View Post
    Just like me *high 5* When I was little and addicted to Spyro, I used to call Insomniac "Inso-maniac" xD Hahah!
    I used to call Spyro "Spiro" as well
    ha ha! Nice. Im going through spyro withdraws right now, I need a tv so I can hook up my ps2 >.>;

ha ha! Nice. Im going through spyro withdraws right now, I need a tv so I can hook up my ps2 >.>;
    I go through that sometimes. But since it's still the Year of the Dragon, I'm gonna go through that anyway.

I randomly played Spyro The Dragon, the first game, today out of nowhere I was just happy and I wanted to play it xD Joy! I finished it 80 times faster than when I was 6 years old xD
    Twits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprock Ett View Post
    I randomly played Spyro The Dragon, the first game, today out of nowhere I was just happy and I wanted to play it xD Joy! I finished it 80 times faster than when I was 6 years old xD
    Funny thing! I did the same thing a few days ago. I have my Ps2 hooked up again. Im only part way through peace keepers right now but I flew through artisans in less than an hour.

Funny thing! I did the same thing a few days ago. I have my Ps2 hooked up again. Im only part way through peace keepers right now but I flew through artisans in less than an hour.
    Hilarious how quick it is to get through everything now (: When I was young I used get Dad to defeat Gnasty Gnorc xD Until one day....I decided to be brave 8D And after about an hour of failing to catch the eggtheives then dying....I GOT HIM! Your toast! Now I can do it 5 minutes xD HAHA
    Twits.