Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    DarkMegamanSX900
    well that is not a bad Idea Maker
    Quote Originally Posted by Makerviewr View Post
    I am going to planum Up Your Arsenal first because i'm going to play through the first to get the holo guise to get the 10% discount them play going commando but not 100% it though and Up your Arsenal is my favorite of the original trilogy

I'm thinking of making a YouTube Platinum trophy guide for the collection. Would probably be good use of the HD PVR I want to get.
    "Gadgetron has vendors in the entirely unhabited bogs of Trachea Five. We don\'t really know how that one got there. Engineering blames marketing, marketing blames legal and legal has been at a "conference" on the tropical planet of Bahamia for the last six months and they do not return our calls."

Ratchet games, the only games I can tolerate getting trophies. I plan on getting them all in order for the sake of the time frame. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Techctar View Post
    Ratchet games, the only games I can tolerate getting trophies. I plan on getting them all in order for the sake of the time frame. (:
    I play in order for the sake of the duscounts. Yep I am a crustacious cheepskate.

This signature is brought to you by Frosted Qwarkios.. The choice cereal for Captain Qwark and... uh...hmm...umm...some other people?

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRatchet View Post
    I play in order for the sake of the duscounts. Yep I am a crustacious cheepskate.
    YOU BETTER GET YOUR FIRST DOLLAR, OR I'LL-

I play the games in order for story's sake. Plus it's also a good way to see how the Ratchet games have evolved over the years.

912 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

I'll probably platinum the first first. I spent so much time getting everything in that game originally.
    And I play for stories sake too. It is cool to see how they have evolved over just ten years!
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift! That is why they call it 'the present'!"
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy."

Even if I were getting the HD collection, I don't think I'd platinum any of the games. Now that I think about it, I don't think I even have a platinum trophy. I guess I'm just not a trophy kind of guy.
    Last edited by Jonas; 25-Apr, 2012 at 12:35 PM.

DarkMegamanSX900
    Come on Jonas you can Platinum one game I know its a little hard but you can do it I mean my friends got me into platinuming games from the first time I got my ps3 and my first platinum was Mw2 and it felt good so don't say you can't get one platinum because I know you can!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Even if I were getting them, I don't think I'd platinum any of them. Now that I think about it, I don't think I even have a platinum trophy. I guess I'm just not a trophy kind of guy.

Haha, thanks for the moral support, but I've just never played to get trophies. Well, sometimes I do, if one of the trophies seems like a fun challenge, but usually I'm just not very interested in them.
    Last edited by Jonas; 25-Apr, 2012 at 12:36 PM.

DarkMegamanSX900
    O ok I see well maybe one day you will get a Platinum even if it one platinum its cool but you got my support if there is a game that you need help in let me no if it is a Call of Duty game I got you back