Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprock Ett View Post
    Hilarious how quick it is to get through everything now (: When I was young I used get Dad to defeat Gnasty Gnorc xD Until one day....I decided to be brave 8D And after about an hour of failing to catch the eggtheives then dying....I GOT HIM! Your toast! Now I can do it 5 minutes xD HAHA
    my family members tended to be worse and it took me forever just to get to gnasty. but I remember trying to 100% levels I knew egg thieves were in and never being able to find them, or spending hours falling off ledges to my death trying to figure it out. like getting to the egg thief in town square at the start! that took forever and now it's soooo easy. I can't wait to get to dream weavers on this play through

  2. #12
    Hahahahaaa! xD Oh yes Dream Weavers is amazing (: I LOVE ALL THE LEVELS! I can't choose the best! But I have a soft spot for Magic Crafters 8D It made me so happy when I was little! Do you have a favourite home level?
    Twits.


    Jazz Optimist Door to Door Crotchitizer saleswoman

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprock Ett View Post
    Hahahahaaa! xD Oh yes Dream Weavers is amazing (: I LOVE ALL THE LEVELS! I can't choose the best! But I have a soft spot for Magic Crafters 8D It made me so happy when I was little! Do you have a favourite home level?
    My favorite home world is Dream weavers although magic crafters is a close second! <3 I love the crazy things and the designs for the enemies and all the cool stuff the magic adds.

  4. #14
    YES! And all the portal worlds in Dreamweavers are really crazy! I remember...those little cute dogs...that turn into HUGE MONSTERS when you go near them....or was it when the lights turned off? Scared me so much~ I always love Peace Keepers..........just because the music....the spotty dragons...and....the gnorcs show their bums at you when you're not looking xD That used to entertain me so much when I was little~

    Twits.


    Jazz Optimist Door to Door Crotchitizer saleswoman

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprock Ett View Post
    YES! And all the portal worlds in Dreamweavers are really crazy! I remember...those little cute dogs...that turn into HUGE MONSTERS when you go near them....or was it when the lights turned off? Scared me so much~ I always love Peace Keepers..........just because the music....the spotty dragons...and....the gnorcs show their bums at you when you're not looking xD That used to entertain me so much when I was little~

    hehehehe I always loved those gnorcs that hid in the tents and wag their bums at you!
    and yeah those puppies turn big when the lights go off! I can't wait to get to that level again.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryha View Post
    hehehehe I always loved those gnorcs that hid in the tents and wag their bums at you!
    and yeah those puppies turn big when the lights go off! I can't wait to get to that level again.
    AH! I just love good old classic Spyro (: Want to play~ but should be doing assessments XD Better finish them first ;D
    Twits.


    Jazz Optimist Door to Door Crotchitizer saleswoman

  7. #17
    I would LOVE for insomniac to create more Spyro games, but I too know that it won't happen.

    Can they release the source code? Then maybe talented designers could attempt to re-create the old style games.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieranbhoy View Post
    Can they release the source code? Then maybe talented designers could attempt to re-create the old style games.
    They cannot because they do not own the intellectual property to Spyro (even though they created it). Activision owns the intellectual property.

    (Universal Games was the publisher, who then acquired Vivendi to become Vivendi Universal, who was then acquired by Activision)

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprock Ett View Post
    The new Spyro isn't that bad.
    Yes it is. As a comment on IGN put it, "he looks like a raging butt-mongrel". Also, Skylanders isn't even about Spyro; they just tagged his name on there so it could get more attention.

    At least the originals are gems and serve as pillars of excellence for every other "successive" developer to attempt to go by.

    Also, Activision can go to hell
    Last edited by michalis; 3-Jul, 2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: a little more umph :]

  10. #20
    Only reason alot of us want insomniac to go back to the old spyro, is we know its the ONLY way we will ever see the original REAL spyro again. Right now, activision is ruining the series by turning it into a massive milked cow like call of duty. By releasing these ridiculously expensive toys that are required to play, and ALREADY releasing a sequel not even a year later, its gonna be bad eventually. There bringing in a bunch of fans who want that series instead and never got to see the charm and magic the original trilogy had. The original trilogy was beautiful and had class, while the games after feel like generic grade D titles.


    You see, spyro 4 failed. It was bad. Spyro 5 heros tail was ACTUALLY GOOD. But then for an odd reason, they took the finally getting better series and rebooted it into a crap trilogy. That was one thing that they rebooted it. At least they kept old characters and it was almost spyro. But they went to far with Skylanders. Skylanders is not even really spyro. Skylanders giants dont even involve spyro at all. And skylanders spyro is not even a dragon. It looks like some kind of odd lizard with wings.

    From someone whos been a fan of spyro since 1998, i dont see the series lasting much longer. After they get bored of milking it with skylanders 2 giants, im sure it will be capped like Crash. Activision stated in 2010 when they cancelled Crash 2010, that they are ending the series and they are not selling it. Thus, it says the series is fully gone. Activison, GO TO H***! RIP Spyro and Crash! You are in video game heaven along with Croc, Blinx, Tak and tomba!
    Last edited by cameronchadwickrogers; 24-Aug, 2012 at 02:44 PM.
    GAME PROGRESS:
    Spyro The Dragon: 100%
    Spyro 2 Riptos Rage: 100%
    Spyro 3 Year of the dragon: 100%


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •