Trophy Help

Hi, i need help with the trophy El Matador. I cant seem to find anyone online that knows what hes doing. If someone would like to add me to do that trophy i would be willing to help them with any trophy they need. My username is also my PSN, just message me whenever
    Last edited by ShAdYkIlS; 18-Mar, 2012 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Typo

Bump, come on its the last trophy i need. Please, anyone

I'd be willing to help you...if you haven't gotten it already, that is.

You'll have to let me know via a PM here though. I don't turn my PS3 on too often (thing's like a heater) so a message/friend request on it is not the ideal way to reach me
    Last edited by RaidenRaccoon; 23-Mar, 2012 at 08:24 AM.

Thanks, but i just recently got the trophy. Convinced a friend to buy the ganme just for this!

The hardest trophy i have left is the bomb disposal trophy, i can't seem to find the missing explosive crates. I get all the ones i can see, but i must be missing lots of crates.
    Armed with nothing but pure conifidence and a crocthitizer it was time for Captian Copernicus Qwark to dispense some justice...one crotch at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by TyranniodV2 View Post
    The hardest trophy i have left is the bomb disposal trophy, i can't seem to find the missing explosive crates. I get all the ones i can see, but i must be missing lots of crates.
    I had trouble with that one too. Not a 100% sure, but I think dying messes that one up. I finally got the trophy the only time I didn't die while attempting it.

PSN: Deadpoolian

When you enter a Croids lab or die, I think the crates reset.
    THE LEGEND NEVER DIES
    PSN: Silvantor
    http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic22201_1.gif

Dying resets all of the crates within the level, so you have to either back track when you die, or start another game over on the second section of Aldaros Plains. You would also need to make sure that you get the explosive crates before they fall off of the map.

Exactly. So, from trophy "Destroy 85% from explosive crates" is also a trophy dont die. And I bet it count for numerous other trophies.
    THE LEGEND NEVER DIES
    PSN: Silvantor
    http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic22201_1.gif