Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMegamanSX900 View Post
    why not I like to help people out so Iam gamed I will add you on psn when I can
    Thanks btw are you EU or US if your US we still don't know if the servers will be linked or not but feel free to add me anyway.
    Latest Platinum Trophy: inFamous First Light

Quote Originally Posted by LoathsomeLittleLombax View Post
    Man! I am so excited for the collection to come out! I never got a chance to play Online before. Is it any fun? Or is it like most Online games I played: Filled with poor sports?
    Depends on who you are playing with lol, there are always going to be good and bad sports lol
    Me, Lyris and Dick Gumshoe but we're not playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney...

I am the best UYA online player

DarkMegamanSX900
    hay twoblud I live in the US but maybe they will connect the servers of the US and EU

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Depends on who you are playing with lol, there are always going to be good and bad sports lol
    Ha ha! That is very true. Though some games are more notorious than others for having loads of bad sports.
    I'm still excited about getting a chance to finally try out the online in Ratchet and Clank.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift! That is why they call it 'the present'!"
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy."

DarkMegamanSX900
    Well my clan name is going to be DMSX but I wont play online until I beat all Ratchet and Clank Games in the collection

Yeah me too. I want to play through all the games before I start playing online.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift! That is why they call it 'the present'!"
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMegamanSX900 View Post
    hay twoblud I live in the US but maybe they will connect the servers of the US and EU
    This is what I am hoping for !
    Latest Platinum Trophy: inFamous First Light

this seems kind of pointless to me...for US players anyway. the game doesnt come out til november. people will likely lose interest..this discussion shouldnt bother popping up until october. but even then im more interested i nseeing everyobdy. worry about clans when the time comes.. to come in with exact expectations anyway kind of takes the fun of starting over out of it.

DarkMegamanSX900
    well Lego the thing about the Us were I live in Bronx part of New York we can get people back in to things so if people do lose interest we will bring it back LIVE!!!!!!

haha i live about an hour north..but that wasnt what i was trying to say. its just too early to be forming clans and what not because after waiting several months, will you want to get together with your "team" as soon as possible or just play the game? it would just be a lack of interest for the time being. and i specifically reffered to US because it comes out later. this type of thing would make more sense for euro guys...but even then personally i wouldnt take part in it. but thats not to say others cant of course