Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KBABZ View Post
    You should use the new Crotchitizer's "Panty Untangler" feature.
    Captin Qwark in final Cinematic of GC where he tests the crotchitizer. The screaming means that it is working!

This signature is brought to you by Frosted Qwarkios.. The choice cereal for Captain Qwark and... uh...hmm...umm...some other people?

Quote Originally Posted by KBABZ View Post
    You should use the new Crotchitizer's "Panty Untangler" feature.
    Where can I get one of these? :P
    Twits.

• Jazz • Optimist • Door to Door Crotchitizer saleswoman

I hear you can get them used for pretty cheap. Can't see why, it's still a perfectly good piece of kit!

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." –Robert McCloskey

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post
    Central Europe have game-launches on Wednesdays mainly. At least in Scandinavia.

Where UK is Fridays, mainly.
    Correct. The only time a big game is released on another day other than Friday is for Worldwide releases which usually are just a new Call of Duty or Battlefield game. They usually lauch on a Tuesday. Although Uncharted 3 launched on a Wednesday over here. But overall they mostly release on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisG32 View Post
    Correct. The only time a big game is released on another day other than Friday is for Worldwide releases which usually are just a new Call of Duty or Battlefield game. They usually lauch on a Tuesday. Although Uncharted 3 launched on a Wednesday over here. But overall they mostly release on Friday.
    I was going to say it's sometimes a Tuesday here. But can also be a Friday. I've noticed that with many games.

Its usually not a Friday for the bigger game that want a wordwide release.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprock Ett View Post
    Where can I get one of these? :P
    I thought you were the crotchitizer salesman...

~You'll Never Walk Alone~

Quote Originally Posted by bosox154 View Post
    I thought you were the crotchitizer salesman...
    Oh I am. I sell them in the name of President Captain Copernicus Leslie Qwark~ Just haven't received the panty-untangling edition....Sales are down at the moment. Don't see why I should buy them in bulk....Thinking I may get laid off :/
    Twits.

• Jazz • Optimist • Door to Door Crotchitizer saleswoman

Quote Originally Posted by Sprock Ett View Post
    Oh I am. I sell them in the name of President Captain Copernicus Leslie Qwark~ Just haven't received the panty-untangling edition....Sales are down at the moment. Don't see why I should buy them in bulk....Thinking I may get laid off :/
    Dammit, I was just getting my credit card out to purchase one online...

Quote Originally Posted by lombax666 View Post
    Dammit, I was just getting my credit card out to purchase one online...
    Try Hoolefar Island, I hear there's a Crotchitizer Salesman there.

(500th post in this thread!)

887 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.