Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    They shouldn't keep screwing us about cos the advert I scanned and showed on here officially says Out May 18th so they shouldn't keep changing it cos that is just bad advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by lombax666 View Post
    They shouldn't keep screwing us about cos the advert I scanned and showed on here officially says Out May 18th so they shouldn't keep changing it cos that is just bad advertising.
    You know cos isn't a word, right?

Anyway, the official announcement of the delay was today, so they don't keep changing it. Just rely on official information, not other websites. The official date was May 18th, now it's officially delayed into early June. The date was changed once.

Insomniac Games - North Carolina - QA Lead

Is there a reason for the change?
    Or is it top secret ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Melazzee View Post
    Or is it top secret ;P
    Everything in the gaming industry is top secret. Its even more secret then WMD* development.

*Weapons of Mass destruction

This signature is brought to you by Frosted Qwarkios.. The choice cereal for Captain Qwark and... uh...hmm...umm...some other people?

yeah I hate that top secret crap going on in the gaming industry. it's like we're living in a communist world :P

Quote Originally Posted by Asimb0mb View Post
    yeah I hate that top secret crap going on in the gaming industry. it's like we're living in a communist world :P
    Personally I prefer it to having all the good stuff leaked before E3. It totally ruins the surprise of everything and makes people second guess every bit of news they hear about upcoming unannounced games. Insomniac really surprised everybody when they originally announced Overstrike a year ago because it was right out of the blue. ToD, QFB, CiT and A4O were also out of the blue and I feel that their announcements were better for it.

914 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by lombax666 View Post
    Yeah, especially as I already pre-ordered the game >.>

Ring around the Rosie. Pocket fulls of holes. In what we fall down. Ring around the Rosie. What do you hold so close. In Darkness, in which we drown.

Quote Originally Posted by Melazzee View Post
    Sony or Idol Minds are the ones who know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Asimb0mb View Post
    Go learn what Communism really is then come back and judge that statement again.

Personally I prefer everything to remain secret until they're revealed at the intended moment. It makes it easier for the developers and it means E3 has an actual purpose again.

914 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

So effin excited about this! I hope somewhere soon after the release, Deadlocks remaster will be announced.