Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Raritanium View Post
    When I bought my PS3, I bought all three RaC games for PS3. So, I didnt wait at all.
    OWNED!
    the way you had to wait for A4O? OWNED! (I hope)

It's a good level, go play it...

Quote Originally Posted by ratchetruler View Post
    the way you had to wait for A4O? OWNED! (I hope)
    You are not sure huh? You are not sure of your OWNAGE, huh? Well, you are right, I almost ripped my..... from waiting for A4O. Ironically, I got it on christmas, but finished yesterday.... Its just not the game that keeped me in like other games. But still, I found it really entertaining, when I got more further into the game.
    As for Overstrike, I am not really ripping my...... from waiting. It just doesnt stay in my head long time, I was always forgetting about it. I want to see a gameplay, to be sure finally, if I need to (For 3rd time in this post) rip my...... from waiting or not.
    THE LEGEND NEVER DIES
    PSN: Silvantor
    http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic22201_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Raritanium View Post
    You are not sure huh? You are not sure of your OWNAGE, huh? Well, you are right, I almost ripped my..... from waiting for A4O. Ironically, I got it on christmas, but finished yesterday.... Its just not the game that keeped me in like other games. But still, I found it really entertaining, when I got more further into the game.
    As for Overstrike, I am not really ripping my...... from waiting. It just doesnt stay in my head long time, I was always forgetting about it. I want to see a gameplay, to be sure finally, if I need to (For 3rd time in this post) rip my...... from waiting or not.
    I think a lot of people would agree with your statement about Overstrike right now due to lack of information, but I think that's good! Because knowing Insomniac, when they show off another trailer, or some gameplay or something, everyone is going to be hooked! The less excited we are now, the more excited we can be later, which makes the wait less painful this time around

It's a good level, go play it...

Advantage. If I had to wait another 2 years for Overstrike like I was waiting for A4O, I would blow up from excitment. But for the lack of information, its a psychic advantage.
    THE LEGEND NEVER DIES
    PSN: Silvantor
    http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic22201_1.gif

Time to make some room on the shelf...

In all seriousness, these look pretty cool. I'll have to make note of this for later since I still have a ton of figures to catch up on.
    This is my completely original signature.

I heard, these will be out sometime next year...