Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Raritanium View Post
    Too bad, PS3 doesnt play PS2 discs. I was so sad when I finded that out.
    I would like to buy Disruptor, just have to find a good place.
    I thought that the 60 GB PS3 could play PS2 discs
    Check my game channel: PS3Gameplays4U

If you got any suggestions, just send me a message

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ratchet555 View Post
    I thought that the 60 GB PS3 could play PS2 discs
    The original PS3 models could, but every other PS3 model got rid of that.
    Shameless promotion time! Why not check out my YouTube channel? Or don't, whatever works! It's a gaming review channel themed around R&C concepts. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIy...=TheGoldenBolt

Yea I went and grabbed my old ps2 games "the Thing" "C and C", only to be very disappointed.

Yes! Ive played my copy on there already! PS3 fat and slim both play ALL ps1 titles. PS3 slim dont play PS2 games from disk though.
    GAME PROGRESS:
    Spyro The Dragon: 100%
    Spyro 2 Riptos Rage: 100%
    Spyro 3 Year of the dragon: 100%

Quote Originally Posted by cameronchadwickrogers View Post
    Yes! Ive played my copy on there already! PS3 fat and slim both play ALL ps1 titles. PS3 slim dont play PS2 games from disk though.
    I downloaded this PS2 system data for my ps3 slim a while back, what does that do? Does it only allow the downloadable PS2 games to be playable?

Yes you can. I know this because I played Crash Bash and CTR: Crash Team Racing (disc versions) on my PS3. The PS3 is able to play to play all PSOne games apparently. If it doesn't work, they may have taken it out on the new model. I haven't tried it because all my PSOne game saves are on my 2006 model which doesn't read discs anymore. Anyway, you should still try it.
    SGB ID.jpg And I'm not from the UK, it was just the only website I could make the ID.

Can PS3 play this

Hello I want buy it. But I dont know information that it can use XBOX360 controller play this game? If OK,I want to know it have force feedback for using XBOX360 controller play this game. Thank you.

RE:Can PS3 play this

Quote Originally Posted by Garrettmavy View Post
    Hello I want buy it. But I dont know information that it can use XBOX360 controller play this game? If OK,I want to know it have force feedback for using XBOX360 controller play this game. Thank you.
    No, unfortunately not, since the game is an early PS1 game it can only recognize dualshock controllers with the d-pad being the only option for movement; personally I think the game controls fine this way either way, but then again that could just be me.

PS3 doesnt play PS2 discs. I was so sad when I finded that out.

Quote Originally Posted by bestellen View Post
    PS3 doesnt play PS2 discs. I was so sad when I finded that out.
    Unless they're one of the two original PS3 SKU, CECHAxx and CECHBxx both had hardware emulation and could read/play PS1 and PS2 discs.