Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Who wants to see online team deathmatches in Overstrike?

Hi-Im looking oward to this game to come out! Im excited about upcoming gameplay vidoes but for the time being im just imagingin how great this game is going to be! =D The trailer looks freaken sweet! I hope the actual game itself is as impressive. I gotta say insomniac has done AMAZING with the story and gameplay of ALL other games they have made but i really am hoping for some extra stuff to have to do after i beat the game 100%.. I dont want to finish the game and replay it ones more or twice to unlock everything and then say alright theres not much else left to do except maybe play through leveols for fun once in a while.. I want to keep this game on my shelf and grab it to play online all the time =D and do some death matches and kick some ass and get my own ass handed to me with all the other fans=D itd be a good fun experience we havent gotten before from insomniac (resistance is different because its a WHOLE different game style This is going to be 3rd person shooting and sweet! I want this game to have online deathmatches pretty bad and hopefully this poll shows insomniac how much. VOTE PEOPLE! Lets show insomniac how much we want this or maybe to add it to a sequel!

Re: Who wants to see online team deathmatches in Overstrike?

If there is multiplayer besides the co op I hope it is offline as well as online.
    I think this game should focus on the story/campaign. Maybe Overstrike 2 (if it will happen) could have competitive multiplayer.

Online Team Deathmatches... that\'s original. I think it\'s a given unless Overstrike is a purely co-operative game. Why not make a poll asking for people to come up with game modes other than Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Siege?

902 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

I highly doubt Overstrike will have a competitive multiplayer mode. I do think the co-op will have elements of competition like All 4 One, but a full-blown deathmatch sounds really out of place to me. Then again, we barely know any details about the game, so I guess anything is possible.

If they were to include a competitive MP, I would prefer 4v4, with the same 4 main characters from SP, and players randomly get assigned to one of the four. As for TDM, I\'d rather have more of a co-operative-competitive objective-based multiplayer, where players need to work as a team against another team.

~You'll Never Walk Alone~

We dont know anything about Overstrike, so, there can be many game modes in multiplayer, which can be original. I mean, overstrike is futuristic game, but we dont know about the stuff. And, from the stuff, they can make their own original game mode, more like Killzone.
    THE LEGEND NEVER DIES
    PSN: Silvantor
    http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic22201_1.gif

I agree with the cooperative object based multiplayer. I\'m not too experienced in either Team Fortress or MAG, but it maybe multiplayer could be a mix of both styles (different character capabilities from TF and goals for individuals/groups from MAG).
    Did you feel that, Juanita?

Considering the assets used in Single Player I think co-operative Multiplayer would be the way to go, rather than "shoot ALL the things!!" like Call of Duty. Oh and no stupid zombie mode please.

902 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

If it was to have multiplayer then it would need more modes. One thing that keeps me coming back to Call of duties online is the variety of game modes. Killzone also had a good idea with it\'s warzone game mode. It\'s just that having a variety of modes will be alot better than just deathmatch.

Dr.nefarious-Anihalating squishies since 1969

I dont know about any nowadays game, that have only deathmatch mode...
    THE LEGEND NEVER DIES
    PSN: Silvantor
    http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic22201_1.gif