Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Which charater do you prefere to play as

Dr.Nefarious!
    psn:cade97

Re: Which charater do you prefere to play as

Ratchet as I have him at lv.10 and all other at lv.0.

I prefer to play as Ratchet, then Qwark.

I don't care much for Clank as much as I do the rest in A4O, I have no idea why.

I prefer to play as Ratchet due to the fact that he's the most important character in the series, it makes the unnatural All 4 One feel more natural towards the series.

I played as Ratchet for the first run through the story line, just because it felt like the most natural way to play the game.
    But it's super fun to go back and play as everyone else in my favourite parts

I am a total Nefarious guy. Just plain fun to play the villain.

I always wanted a game where I could play as the villain : ) I don't know why; it was just very different and no game ever had such a thing!

That's why I imploded when I heard Nefarious was playable back in August 2010

Armin Shimerman. Yes please
    Twits.

Jazz Optimist Door to Door Crotchitizer saleswoman

I've only played the demo but I played as ratchet, I don't like playing as Dr. Nefarious because for some reason I feel awkward when I play as him and I haven't tried Qwark yet, and clank isn't as fun as the others.

Poor Clank, no one likes him.
    I play as Ratchet and I must admit, I never played as anyone else yet :/ . Ratchet: lvl. 10
    Others: lvl. 0
    THE LEGEND NEVER DIES
    PSN: Silvantor
    http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic22201_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Raritanium View Post
    Poor Clank, no one likes him.
    I play as Ratchet and I must admit, I never played as anyone else yet :/ . Ratchet: lvl. 10
    Others: lvl. 0
    Yesterday (or maybe it was a few days ago) I finally had the chance to play all of the characters, and this is how I would rate them for playing them...

1. Ratchet
    2. Clank
    3. Dr. Nefarious
    4. Qwark

I only like to play as Clank now because his arms twist around him and it looks really cool . And Qwark's a little boring for me, I would've thought they would add more humor to him.