Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Cool! I'm joining now. If anyone would like to jump in with "Deadpoo" and I, feel free to join. We have a text chat going again so if you want to join that, just post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    If anyone would like to jump in with "Deadpoo" and I, feel free to join.
    I almost wish I could officially change my PSN name to that. :'D

PSN: Deadpoolian

And I was just grinding for trophies when I quit the game and see on my friends list that Deadpoolian is playing A4O. I check the forums to see if anything was going on and, yeah, there is -_- hehe bad timing.

Anyways it's too late for me now to continue, but hopefully we can string a lobby together tomorrow? I can't imagine organising a strategy for certain trophies with unknowns :P
    "Gadgetron has vendors in the entirely unhabited bogs of Trachea Five. We don\'t really know how that one got there. Engineering blames marketing, marketing blames legal and legal has been at a "conference" on the tropical planet of Bahamia for the last six months and they do not return our calls."

If I have the time, I'll join you tomorrow!
    What trophies are you currently trying to get?

PSN: Deadpoolian

Scratch that. I just read the description for the Darkstar Fission Tether trophy on a trophy guide and it turns out that you don't need 3 players as I thought. Looks like I won't have to bother anyone with my late quest for Platinum - but I'm still happy to have some fun in a few matches, regardless.

I still need to get a million bolts as well - which I heard is best done in a full lobby - but just casually playing through the game as a team will net me all the bolts I need anyways so there's no organising to do
    "Gadgetron has vendors in the entirely unhabited bogs of Trachea Five. We don\'t really know how that one got there. Engineering blames marketing, marketing blames legal and legal has been at a "conference" on the tropical planet of Bahamia for the last six months and they do not return our calls."