Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who wants to play?A4O

Let\'s play! I\'m on right now! We could play, go for trophys or whatever

Re: Who wants to play?A4O

One of the many existing threads for this: http://www.insomniacgames.com/commun...?topic=58308.0
    DOS A CERO ~ 9/10/13 ~ Columbus

~You'll Never Walk Alone~

how popular is online co-op anyway? Judging by the fact that people have to post on here to find people to play id have to say not very. cant say for sure though since my home internet connection is not that good so i only went online once to get the trophy.

I never have trouble finding people to play with online, even when I have it limited to only showing me games that have Nefarious available. I think people ask here because it\'s a lot more fun to play with people you know, like forum buddies. =P

PSN: Deadpoolian

By what I can see, most people ask here so they don\'t play with "random" groups. It\'s always more fun to play with Community Members.

Sometimes I enjoy playing with random strangers, but playing with forum buddies is always fun. The skill level tends to be much higher.

If there\'s anyone who wants to play with me, feel free to add me so we\'ll make up a good time for both and play it.

PSN: SabishiiRyuu
    Message me first so i can know who you are.
    Last, Best Hope of Humanity.

cool pm me If you want my psn name

Same. I\'ll play with some of you guys sometime. My PSN is in my signature. Just tell me who you are in your friend request message.
    Let\'s play some A4O!

PSN ID: kizurazgubi

Quote Originally Posted by pyrocajun2707 View Post
    My PSN is in my signature.
    Completely off-topic, but are you a Space Quest fan, or is that just a coincidence?
    Wanted: Unpainted Carbonox statuette, Inflatable decoy, ACiT promo t-shirt (yellow), A4O Controller set, Magnetic Clank, ACiT pin