Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Yes, he vanquished Dr. Nefarius, Mother Thyranoid etc....
    And also, Subtitles wont work for in-game talk.
    THE LEGEND NEVER DIES
    PSN: Silvantor
    http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic22201_1.gif

But...didn't Ratchet do all that? I thought Qwark was saying all of that just to look 'big'.

Quote Originally Posted by lombax666 View Post
    But...didn't Ratchet do all that? I thought Qwark was saying all of that just to look 'big'.
    That's just what they want you to think.....It was actually all Qwark!

My favorite line still has to be the guy who got eaten by the Sepiad.
    "I've seen things man! Horrible, horrible things!" I fell out of my chair laughing. Then Qwark was all like:
    "That guy is gonna need a lot of therapy!"
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift! That is why they call it 'the present'!"
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy."

"Mr. Zurkon did not vote for you (Qwark)" -Mr. Zurkon
    DOS A CERO ~ 9/10/13 ~ Columbus

~You'll Never Walk Alone~

Yes, this quote of Zurkon is best! :'D
    THE LEGEND NEVER DIES
    PSN: Silvantor
    http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic22201_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by LoathsomeLittleLombax View Post

"I've seen things man! Horrible, horrible things!" I fell out of my chair laughing. Then Qwark was all like:
    Correction. Qwark said "Well at least he came out of the Northern entrance, if you get my drift!"

867 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

Loved that line - though I could've swore Ratchet said something about the therapy when they passed by, not Quwark. They might have given both characters that ability though. It also would have been cool if you could go & help him or something.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton.

Thank you for the correction, KBABZ! You're absolutely right. I haven't played it in a while so I forgot that's what Qwark said.
    Holt 5, Ratchet probably was the one to say it. I knew one of them said it, I just forgot which.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift! That is why they call it 'the present'!"
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy."

Thank you for the correction, KBABZ! You're absolutely right. I haven't played it in a while so I forgot that's what Qwark said.
    Holt 5, Ratchet probably was the one to say it. I knew one of them said it, I just forgot which.
    I think they gave all the characters the ability to say something humorous at that part though - because if you were playing as just Nefarious and Clank, how could Ratchet say anything?
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton.