Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_con View Post
    A single person cannot counter spawn trapping without an extreme amount of luck. When the other team is loaded with Invisibility / Shields, Augers, or Combat Armor / Mutate...the odds are heavily stacked against you. It has been my experience that people do not enjoy this, as they often quit out of the match. Rarely do people stick around to shoot for escape. It isn't fun.
    Its counterable, bring out the f'n demo class. Funny you didn't know that, saying your "SO MUCH BETTER THEN ME" apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by tha_con View Post
    A single person cannot counter spawn trapping without an extreme amount of luck. When the other team is loaded with Invisibility / Shields, Augers, or Combat Armor / Mutate...the odds are heavily stacked against you. It has been my experience that people do not enjoy this, as they often quit out of the match. Rarely do people stick around to shoot for escape. It isn't fun.
    I tend to disagree. One experienced R3 player can stop a spawn trap. Do it all the time, even against the best, who ever that may be. I, being and every day player, and not causal, am use to it.
    luck has nothing to do with it, experience does.
    +++ I like the odds stacked against me, thats what makes it fun.
    But yes con, if I didn;t know what I was doing, I wouldn;t like it.

I'm so curious as to where you guys got the song playing at the very end of the Resistance 3 credits; "Make believe your a hero". I love it and I'd like to get an MP3 of it, but I can't find anything on it.
    A dedicated fan of video games, supporter of Insomniac Games, and writer.

I have a YouTube channel featuring reviews and videos on Ratchet & Clank, Jak and Daxter, and Sly Cooper - http://www.youtube.com/user/DrNefarious545?feature=mhee

Is that the official title of the song? You may want to check out the OST, it's available on both Amazon and PSN.

I know it's the last of the saga but still, is there no chance of a resistance 4? They're easily the best games ever

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySlothJon View Post
    I know it's the last of the saga but still, is there no chance of a resistance 4? They're easily the best games ever
    Not from Insomniac.
    "Beliefs are like a cage you cannot see.
    They will keep you from learning, from growing, from being truly free."

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySlothJon View Post
    At this point, it's entirely up to Sony. They own the rights to Resistance, and have the power to do whatever they want with it.
    DOS A CERO ~ 9/10/13 ~ Columbus

~You'll Never Walk Alone~

Quote Originally Posted by bosox154 View Post
    At this point, it's entirely up to Sony. They own the rights to Resistance, and have the power to do whatever they want with it.
    That's a hard truth, but I guess it is. Still, I don't believe Sony would end the resistance series like that, they don't have much exclusive PS3 series and if they quit this, it would be a punch to the gut for them. The only problem is, that they already unexpectedly received a punch for the low selling number. I'm also guessing this is the reason why they declared this as a completed trilogy, otherwise Isomniac would get more support from everywhere to quickly continue the resistance series.

Also does anyone remember in the making of R3, an interview from game Informer, where Insomniac told us, that this is not their last part and that they intend to do more in the future?