Overstrike Beta/Demo

Just curious, is there going to be a Beta or Demo of this before release?
    When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe: Luke 11:21
    And this is how it\'s done. Meet the 338 Lapua Widow Maker:

Re: Overstrike Beta/Demo

I think it\'s way too early to be asking this. We haven\'t even gotten gameplay footage yet! xD But, I\'m almost positive there will be a beta down the road. Don\'t all multiplayer games do betas nowadays?

PSN: Deadpoolian

Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomSquishy View Post
    I think it\'s way too early to be asking this. We haven\'t even gotten gameplay footage yet! xD But, I\'m almost positive there will be a beta down the road. Don\'t all multiplayer games do betas nowadays?
    Never too early to plant a seed of hope :-) Maybe doesn\'t need a beta ( I hope it does ), but certainly a demo would be a good thing.

The trailer looks awesome !! Can\'t wait to see some footage.
    When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe: Luke 11:21
    And this is how it\'s done. Meet the 338 Lapua Widow Maker:

Betas are more often about online stability and balancing than they are about how well the Single Player works these days. Considering the fact that Overstrike is a multiplayer-centric title (much like All 4 One), I\'d say it\'s safe to say that there will be one. But it\'s WAY too early to start nagging IG about it.

901 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

This is far, far too early to discuss.

*locked*