Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Mutliplayer Beta Trial

If anyone has the beta trial, please say something so we can play.

Re: Mutliplayer Beta Trial

1) It was Private so we shouldn\'t be talking about it.
    2) The beta is closed anyway until it goes public soon.

887 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by KBABZ View Post
    1) It was Private so we shouldn\'t be talking about it.
    how do you know its soon?

*points to the tag underneath my avatar*

887 KBABZ Awards

One more question.
    Can I play offline?

Sweet, can\'t wait for the public beta. I\'m starting college in about a week, so hopefully I\'ll have enough time on my hands to play it once it is out. 8D

PSN: Deadpoolian

Before last month I never really went on these forums regularly. Can someone tell me what the "Full Moon Club" is? :3
    "Gadgetron has vendors in the entirely unhabited bogs of Trachea Five. We don\'t really know how that one got there. Engineering blames marketing, marketing blames legal and legal has been at a "conference" on the tropical planet of Bahamia for the last six months and they do not return our calls."

The Full Moon Club is a special Membership status reserved for the best and brightest members of the forum. While also doubling as a way to escape things like spam and n00b members, it is also where members can contribute more directly to IG. We have various perks but the most significant at the moment is early beta access. To get accepted you basically have to be a helpful, upstanding and regular member of the Community here, but aside from the nametag and free use of the Edit feature we aren\'t any different from normal members.

887 KBABZ Awards

The Full Moon Club is a special Membership status reserved for the best and brightest members of the forum. While also doubling as a way to escape things like spam and n00b members, it is also where members can contribute more directly to IG. We have various perks but the most significant at the moment is early beta access. To get accepted you basically have to be a helpful, upstanding and regular member of the Community here, but aside from the nametag and free use of the Edit feature we aren\'t any different from normal members.
    Ok, but is it possible to play offline?

Not at the moment, no. The Private Beta was meant to be more of a test of the Online rather than off.

887 KBABZ Awards