Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    koshai

Re: The Music of the Game

Quote Originally Posted by KBABZ View Post
    I think a good example, Eagle, would be My Favourite Game by The Cardigans. It was written because the band had played the original Gran Turismo (and the lyrics probably refer to how hard they may have felt it was). Polyphony Digital found out, and a remix of My Favourite Game became the music for the American opening of Gran Turismo 2.
    Haha I love Gran Turismo!! And Cardigans sound pretty chill.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroquinFran View Post
    It\'s possible that the credits might have "Tic Tic Boom" in it and I would like that.
    when i found that song i couldent stop listening to it, would be awsome to hear it in the credits

The song I think is pretty cool, although I have a few reservations about the rather loud and \'slingy\' (for lack of a better term) main riff, plus the way they handle the main Tic Tic Boom part of the lyrics don\'t feel as satisfying as it could be.

887 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

Oddly enough, the song in the trailer was used in Forza Motorsport 3. It fit pretty well, too. (My favorite song in the game being Cygnes)

i think im acctualy starting to get a playlist going of music that i think would be awsome to listen to when im playing the game

Quote Originally Posted by RatchetAndClankDude View Post
    i think im acctualy starting to get a playlist going of music that i think would be awsome to listen to when im playing the game
    Hey I do that for Burnout and Need for Speed!

887 KBABZ Awards

Quote Originally Posted by KBABZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RatchetAndClankDude View Post
    Hey I do that for Burnout and Need for Speed!
    great minds think alike then?

I wonder if "Tick Tick Boom" will be in the credits?

From experience Insomniac doesn\'t usually include licensed trailer music in the game itself. For example, The Ramones version of It\'s A Wonderful World didn\'t make it into ToD, and T.O.R.N.A.D.O. and Cradle weren\'t heard in A4O.

887 KBABZ Awards

Thats to bad, I really like that song