Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Overstrike!

"Beliefs are like a cage you cannot see.
    They will keep you from learning, from growing, from being truly free."

Re: Tonight, at 12:30 PDT!

Heck Yes I am! I wonder what type of game will it be. I am guessin\' it will be a platformer

Oh gawd, I just saw I got my title back!

And well.. It will probably not be a Horse Riding game

Im looking forward to a new game from IG even if its on both platforms. Although it has me wondering if the same about of love is being put into the 3 games they are producing :/ I thought IG wanted Quality of Quantity?

I wish I had a title. T_T

They actually have 4 games if you include Insomniac Click.

Their team has grown a LOT, though. Insomniac Click is only a small handful of people, and they have two studios.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachieakahugh View Post
    Im looking forward to a new game from IG even if its on both platforms. Although it has me wondering if the same about of love is being put into the 3 games they are producing :/ I thought IG wanted Quality of Quantity?
    Why would this be a problem? If anything, quality might suffer on another platform due to inexperience, and that\'s unlikely, considering the work these guys put in their games. And holy crap, I hope this wasn\'t you that I just read on Twitter:

"@insomniacgames Disgusting, absolutely disgusting! We give You support (PS3 fan) and you sell us out making game for both platform..."

I\'m sadden some people don\'t trust IG tbh

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeLake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachieakahugh View Post
    Why would this be a problem? If anything, quality might suffer on another platform due to inexperience, and that\'s unlikely, considering the work these guys put in their games. And holy crap, I hope this wasn\'t you that I just read on Twitter:

"@insomniacgames Disgusting, absolutely disgusting! We give You support (PS3 fan) and you sell us out making game for both platform..."
    I don\'t use twitter, but still you guys can\'t honestly deny that the quality of IGs games aren\'t slipping. (Long Time Fan)

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post
    I\'m sadden some people don\'t trust IG tbh
    I love IG but since Resistance 2 they haven\'t been the same, trying to hard to fit into a generic market.