Where can I buy this game?!

Like the title says, anyone know where to get this?!?!?!?!?! I\'ve tried Gamestop, Play n trade, and other buy back stores in my area and no one has it

Re: Where can I buy this game?!

Try Amazon, or eBay.

i just got it on ebay for 15 bucks shipped.

I saw some on ebay and amazon but I don\'t really trust it when it says agreeable condition

Quote Originally Posted by hojhak View Post
    I saw some on ebay and amazon but I don\'t really trust it when it says agreeable condition
    It\'s generally pretty safe to buy PS1 games on Ebay. If it\'s in "bad" condition, barring any seriously deep scratches, you can take it to a local Hastings (if you have one) and they\'ll do a resurface for you. Resurfacing works about 90% of the time, and only costs a few bucks! You should pick it up, it\'s a fun game for sure.

ok thank you for that help

Quote Originally Posted by hojhak View Post
    ok thank you for that help
    Absolutely bud! Please let us know if you get a copy, I\'m dying to talk about the *awesome* cutscenes with some folks :P

Where can I buy this game

Anybody going to the last concerts in Madris or Lissabon can buy this for me and sent it to Holland?

Where can I buy this game

Hello all,Im looking to buy this game with box with fullmanuals and poster.Does someone sell the game or know where I can buy it Cant find nothing like that in ebay inreasonable price.Thanks.