Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post
    Let me re-phrase this.

Stop. I really enjoyed the last game, but IG has made eight R&C games. It's time to move on in my honest opinion. It's not broken, but regardless what people say - you have to stop it before the majority of people ask for it.

If Sony wants to drive it to the point where the it hits Crash and Spyro status, then let someone else do it. When I hear about new IPs made by IG, I'm truly happy on their behalf - as they step out of their comfort zone; which I admire.

Sure. Some people will say "NOO!! MORE R&C!!" But they likely also want tons of J&D and Sly games, rather than what they did; cut it off, and now there's just one Sly coming out which looks great.

Usually I would compare to Mario; but that's Nintendo "mascot." No matter how much I'm against the countless Mario games, there's at least some sense in it. Sony is trying to merchandise R&C into something like that, it seems.. But I don't approve.
    I want the series to end, but not yet. There are still some plots that weren't giving closure in CiT that if they aren't, then that's leaving fans hanging on a cliff. That's not cool and unfair to them. I think they can do one more trilogy before they end it, or at least IG moving on to new and better things. Sony owns the IP, so whatever they want to do with it after that is up to them. ...saying that makes me have a bad taste in the mouth really.

I don't want to see the series milked for all it's worth, but I don't think it would be right to keep the story hanging neither.

Quote Originally Posted by ktiger34 View Post
    Nope, all supporting characters are in another dimension with the lombaxes.
    All enemies are ether in jail or on a floating rock some ware in space.
    * Tries not to shout to do a space core expression*

Gif by crashcandyness on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by KBABZ View Post
    Not only that, but his ship blows up too!
    If there's one thing I have learnt from movies, cartoons and books it's that if someone dies in an expplosion and you don't see the body, they are ALIVE.

Vorselon dead prior to the actual explosion kind of overrides this though.
    Lombax fanboi, to the end.

The explosion just prevents someone from going back and reconstituting him from his goo

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." –Robert McCloskey

I was also referring to the sheer unlikelihoood that a dismembered head would be able to escape a detonating ship in the minute or so it had left to self-destruct.

895 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

But not impossible! Especially considering how many close calls a certain supervillain has had over the years... I'd say that the being squished is the decisive factor here.

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." –Robert McCloskey

Quote Originally Posted by darknemesis99 View Post
    But not impossible! Especially considering how many close calls a certain supervillain has had over the years... I'd say that the being squished is the decisive factor here.
    Indeed. Too many people confuse impossible and highly improbable, especially when we're on the topic of a fictional universe. If Vorselon wasn't squished, he still would have probably escaped, allowing for the fact that fiction features such narrow escapes on an alarmingly regular basis.
    Lombax fanboi, to the end.

Gosh you people and staying on-topic...

The game needs an eventual end....otherwise it's going to end up like Spyro. But I want Insomniac to continue to make them until we get some answers.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift! That is why they call it 'the present'!"
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy."

Quote Originally Posted by LoathsomeLittleLombax View Post
    The game needs an eventual end....otherwise it's going to end up like Spyro. But I want Insomniac to continue to make them until we get some answers.
    Spyro ended up the way it was because the publisher didn't know what they were doing. Ratchet has been going strong for ten years with pretty much a game a year and it's still pretty strong these days.

895 KBABZ Awards

Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by KBABZ View Post
    Spyro ended up the way it was because the publisher didn't know what they were doing. Ratchet has been going strong for ten years with pretty much a game a year and it's still pretty strong these days.
    I understand, but because Insomniac didn't leave Spyro off with a satisfying "THE END" ending, Sony handed it over to another developer and ruined the games. If Insomniac can finish Ratchet and Clank with an ending that really says "THE END" then it wont end up like Spyro. (Although Sony is greedy, so it probably will still end up that way...)
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift! That is why they call it 'the present'!"
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy."