Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Licence

The air fuel grenade

In RFOM the air fuel grenade was awesome you could throw it into a room and it would kill everything inside but in R2 the bast radius was vastly smaller.

I remember playing R2 and getting the air fuel grenade for the first time in the game and thinking hell yes, I threw it at a group of enemies and was so disappointed, it didn\'t have the same devastating affect, it killed about 2 of them

I think that in R3 they should still have the air fuel grenade but make it more like it was in RFOM, being able to exterminate anything in a wide area.

What do the rest of you think?

Re: The air fuel grenade

I agree

I definitely agree. I loved the air fuel grenade in R:FOM and was somewhat disappointed with the air fuel grenade in R2. Its radius did seem smaller but it was just a little thing that just needs a small adjustment to get used to. If they do end up increasing the blast radius back to the way it was in R:FOM, it will be awesome, but if they don\'t, I don\'t think its that big of a deal.

I would be fine with an expanded radius, as long as there is enough additional time before it goes off for someone who is in the middle of the blast to escape. I don\'t think it should be easy, but players who are good enough should be able to escape almost every time. That way it stays balanced.

On a side note, I really want to see hedgehogs stick people to walls. It would be awesome to enter the scene of a battle and see 3 or 4 corpses pinned to the wall with spikes

increase the radius but also increase the time it takes for the gas to spread before exploding.

Top Developers Resistance Characters I hate
    1) Team ICO Capelli
    2) Insomniac Games
    3)SuckerPunch
    4)NaughtDog

Agreed. I felt like it was much more devistating both capability wise and visually in RFOM
    \"Gaming is having a ridiculously huge TV in a small one room apartment. Staying up all night to earn a trophy that isn\'t real.... but is.\" ---
    Kevin Butler,
    E3 2010

It was fun to stick an enemy with an AFG; hold down circle button while he ran back to his buddies; release, and get a multi-kill ribbon.

I remember playing a match in 40 player Grimsby on one of the first Insomniac Fridays and managed to kill three people with an air fuel, one of those people being Ted Price. It was defintely a highlight of my young life at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by jajo View Post
    It was fun to stick an enemy with an AFG; hold down circle button while he ran back to his buddies; release, and get a multi-kill ribbon.

I had never thought of that lol.
    Nicely done

wow, dude...its just ONE grenade type...I\'d rather they make a new one or improve the hedgehog grenade so that it can stick people to walls or so you can see the spikes on someones body...damn, I\'m playing too much of that Deadliest Warrior game
    ?