Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Resistance 3 Blood & Gore

I really loved what they did with the blood & gore in R2 but I would love to see it a step further. If you played Dead Space you have the satisfaction of cutting, stomping, exploding the necromorphs into pieces. This is what i want to see in R3 precious cutting with the Splicer you can cut most of the chimera into pieces like a grinder. The Carbine and other manmade guns should leave bullet wounds/exit wounds. Chimeran made guns since pretty much they all shoot some plasma or laser thing deal much greater damage and always go right through you and the chimeras themselves if you use it. The shotgun needs to be more realistic for example having an aim option, shooting the shotgun at a body part should literally obliterate that body part rather than everything, shooting the head with high powered weapons leaves them with no head but little pieces of neck. Explosives obliterate there bodies but some are missing limbs and can fight on and leaves body debris ground soaked with blood. Do you have anymore ideas?
    Live Life Ass Before You Die Idiot

Ketsueki ude X

Re: Resistance 3 Blood & Gore

Well ummm I whould like to see more detail if that\'s what you mean.... :-\

More detail is always a plus! ;D

Posting more detailed really doesn\'t say anything be more pacific. I want IG to read this and say wow these mofos have twisted minds and incorporate that into R3.

I prefer the front/back/side flip of Resistance: Fall of Man when you 40/Laark/snipe them. Or if you headshot them while they are in mid flight. Online speaking.

@Lordlock2 lol i remember those days hovering around like an idiot. If they incorporate blood & gore in multiplayer even though R2 has it, it was limited but that would be awesome and show that IG has a badass engine and stand up tall to other great Sony titles with an amazing engine like Naught Dog, Guerrilla Games, and Sony Santa Monica Studio to name a few. IG has to make R3 stand out and say f-u guys I have an awesomer engine.

the gore needs to be more precise
    e.g if you shoot a chimera in the leg with a shotgun at close range, its leg will blow off. same thing for arms and head etc...

and say if you did blow its leg off, it would then try to cruel away on the floor into cover before trying to shoot at you again. that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Aar0n_14 View Post
    and say if you did blow its leg off, it would then try to cruel away on the floor into cover before trying to shoot at you again. that would be awesome
    lol, I\'ve been thinking exactly the same thing... What if you blew a hybrid\'s arm off and it still tried to claw you to death? **** like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordlock2 View Post
    I prefer the front/back/side flip of Resistance: Fall of Man when you 40/Laark/snipe them. Or if you headshot them while they are in mid flight. Online speaking.
    Yeah, I remember that. It was so much fun seeing barrel rolls after I shot a 40mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberdog View Post
    What if you blew a hybrid\'s arm off and it still tried to claw you to death?
    would make the game so good

Quote Originally Posted by Wing Zero View Post
    Posting more detailed really doesn\'t say anything be more pacific. I want IG to read this and say wow these mofos have twisted minds and incorporate that into R3.
    Here\'s the thing... i have so many idea to add but if i were to sit here and type them all up it would be WAY too long... and then you guys would prob skip over it and Insomniac wouldn\'t wanna take the time to read it all so they would overlook it and my efforts would be wasted.

So what it comes down to is Insomniac knows that we want a great game. They know we want gore, destructible invironments, etc. So i put the ball in their court. I am vague and say "More detail is always good" so that they can choose who and where to add detail to. I trust that they\'ll add as much as they can.