Disruptor length

How long is this game? I\'ve had it in my PS1 games case for several years, but haven\'t had the time to play it. Wondering if I should shelve my currently active PS1 game and play this through to the end.

If it\'s just 10-15 hours, I might be able to squeeze it in.

Re: Disruptor length

I don\'t remember exactly because it\'s been years since I\'ve played it. But I remember the game feeling pretty long. There are dozens of pretty long levels. It felt on par with most today\'s shooter in term of length. I\'d say you will need about 10 hours to finish it. What really pleased me wasn\'t that it was simply long, but that it\'s very varied. Unlike a game like Doom 1, you don\'t feel like you\'re have 50 times the same level. Here every level has its own setting and there is always a new weapon, psychic power or enemy type to make things fresh.

Re: Disruptor length

It\'s not that long. There are 13 stages each which can take up to 20 minutes to complete (depending on your skill)

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    It\'s not that long. There are 13 stages each which can take up to 20 minutes to complete (depending on your skill)
    So it's about 4hrs 30mins. That's not too bad.