is this game good?

Is Disruptor good? Cause as soon as I get myself a new PS2 :carbanox: would like to buy it.
    The Police will get you...sooner or later

Soulcast

Re: is this game good?

ITS ONLY THE BEST PS1 GAME EVER!!!!!!!

It\'s a really good shooter. Was great for it\'s time, I picked it up after hearing good things about it in a Gamepro when it first released back in the day. Even the cheesy cut scenes rule.

Retro_

I remember playing the Demo for this on Playstation 1 and thinking it was pretty decent fps.... if a little \'foggy\' lol!. I already owned Doom on Playstation which was excellent. Of course, I bought Disrupter and yup, it\'s one of the original Playstation games I\'ve kept ( along with Doom / Final Doom / FFVII etc ) so I guess it\'s a classic ! ;D

NihonRobot

Disruptor was fantastic for its time. First-person shooters were really hard to make back before the dual thumbstick era, and Disruptor did a great job at balancing difficulty with the limited control scheme. I had a great time with it.

Yea, I\'ve got to echo what\'s said here. It\'s a classic FPS, so you\'re basically limited to looking left / right and moving foward / backward. Still, it\'s got some classic Insomniac stuff like interesting weapons and powers (Psionics, kind of like the powers in Bioshock, actually).

Still, pretty cool game, and the super cheesy cutscenes are FANTASTIC.

Never played this game before but I really think to download and try it
    Last edited by drakula; 20-Mar, 2014 at 03:13 PM.

This game is still pretty awesome. I envy you that you can play it for a first time