Page 192 of 266 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2659
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetruler View Post
    Finished Killzone 2. Must have been about 4 or 5 hours after I started the game... But that
    Is KZ1 any good? From what I've heard it did very badly, and it isn't recommended...
    I could answer all those questions for you unless you want to go back and play the games yourself.

KZ1 was good, but it is actually extremely hard, but rewarding. KZ2 is fine except for the last boss battle, and playing the PSP KZ is fine too as it explains some weird points they never mention between 1 and 2.

But like I said I'll explain the story for you if you want; it's quite cool.

Quote Originally Posted by tha_con View Post
    Helghast are humans IIRC, just secluded to a crappy planet so long their bodies have become dependent on their breather masks.
    they must have done something really wrong to be forced to live on that crappy planet... what did they do? (I should probably play the first one to find this stuff out but... That requires effort...

They are dependant on those masks? I thought that was just some odd uniform code they went by; because the ISA and that group of Helghan leaders didn't have much of a problem with their bodies.

I am trying to work my way up through these difficulties, one at a time. I am up to the second difficulty, and already this is much much harder than R2, R3 and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune on their hardest. I can't imagine the challenge ahead of me...

It's a good level, go play it...

I finally beat New Vegas and all the DLC!

Beat Beast! and tha_con's high scores in [Vita] Treasures of Montezuma Blitz, ranking first in my friendslist. :-P

I did this without any totems or bonuses. ;-)

SSX Platinum this afternoon

[AoD] Agentz of Doom

Did the Cave of Ordeal 3 in [PSP] Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days with all my characters, except Adell, at level 150 or below.

So intense!

I got all of the trophies in Journey. I had a lot of trouble with threshold, because the other player kept building the bridge before I could get across... Great game, and thoughtful trophies.

~You'll Never Walk Alone~

Quote Originally Posted by Cron-Z View Post
    Beat Beast! and tha_con's high scores in [Vita] Treasures of Montezuma Blitz, ranking first in my friendslist. :-P

I did this without any totems or bonuses. ;-)
    I sorely regret buying a bonus, HUGE mistake. Now I can only play about 1 game per day unless I buy gems. I always get robbed during the daily scratch away.

I don't think unslotting them gives you gems back. I only bought one (the one that destroys like colored gems) but it cost me a pretty penny.