Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Ratchet and Clank Fan fics

This is a board where yuo can post any r and c fanfics you have written!!!!!!!! It can be a link to it or the story it doesnt matter. I cant wait to read the stories lol :P And I am sure others will want to read \'em too!

Re: Ratchet and Clank Fan fics

i dont think the collection of r&c fanfics i have written are suitable for a majority of the members of this forum
    this is a snark free zone dude

Ratchet and Clank Go to McDonalds

Ratchet sits down with his bigmac and take a bite. Clank looks on becuase robots don\'t eat. Suddenly a tornado comes through and destroys the mcdonalds, killing everyone.

Woah. I LOVE THAT ONE!!!!!!!! I was rotflmmfao

This will probally become the best topic known to man.
    ye your pretty cool. 4 a lozer!!

^ Yeah I know 10 mins of it being up and it has 4 posts!!

i usually dont like to put my work out before its 100% done but here\'s one im working on so far

Ratchet waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were Tyhrranoids in the base. He didn\'t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Clank were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
    Ratchet was a Lombax for seventeen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
    Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY TYHRRANOIDS"
    There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of Veldin he knew there were tyhrranoids.
    "This is quarsk" the radio crackered. "You must fight the tyhrranoids!"
    So Ratchet gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
    "HE GOING TO KILL US" said the tyhrranoids
    "I will shoot at him" said the supertyhrranoid and he fired the rocket missiles. Ratchet throwed his wrench at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
    "No! I must kill the tyhrranoids" he shouted
    The radio said "No, Ratchet. You are the tyhrranoids"
    And then Ratchet was a robot.

Woah. Nice job How did ratchet turn to be a robot?!?!?!?!

i want it made into a movie

im pitching the script to m night shamalaksjafksjdgakjshbajanr

(I\'ll see you in a month, maybe)

(Aftermath of Up Your Arsenal):

They had finished watching Clank\'s movie and after it Sahsa asked Ratchet if he would want to come back to her room for a "congratulations".They got there later and he stepped into the room with her and instantly Sasha locked the door, Ratchet confused by the situation asked "whats going on Sasha?" "shhh" she replied and started to remove her top. Ratchet stared in awe as there standing in front of him was Saha completley... OH ++++ here come the Mods *runs*.

(Edit) Actually I do believe even a erotic fan fic should count I mean I am staying on topic