Is ti worth it?

Is it worth buying. What is it about n what do you do in it?

Re: Is ti worth it?

If you can find it cheap why not? Its basically a Doom FPS, it has 2-3 training levels. It has weapons and powers. Its generally pretty fun.
    I'm hardly on here anymore =P Still a loyal Insomniac fan though =]

I really wish I could have gotten it,is there anywhere except for eBay that would sell it?
    also,does it work on PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by systemshock View Post
    I really wish I could have gotten it,is there anywhere except for eBay that would sell it?
    also,does it work on PS3?
    try used game/hardware stores. I found the original spyro at one the other day
    And all playstation and ps2 games work on ps3( I think)

depends on the ps3
    [quote author=Aquzenn link=topic=35787.msg1147679#msg1147679 date=1206485137]
    im not sexy
    [/quote]
    [quote author=wikipedia] KITA is short for Kick in the Ass, a motivational method.[/quote]

yeah a lot of ppl have troubles getting ps1/ps2 games to work on the ps3. if they can even start the game, its so laggy that its not even fun. I, however, generally have no trouble with ps1 or ps2 games
    Ratchet will save us from the blarg.

Thx Pyro85

Quote Originally Posted by Rachtfn View Post
    yeah a lot of ppl have troubles getting ps1/ps2 games to work on the ps3. if they can even start the game, its so laggy that its not even fun. I, however, generally have no trouble with ps1 or ps2 games
    lucky *** 60GB Owner >_>

@OP Yea it\'s worth it.