Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need help!

Okay so listen to my story if you will. Okay now that the New 3DS is out all my focus is on that. I have a PS4 but I havent touched it in months, in fact I think I bought it to soon and should of waited. Well I saw the line up for games out on the 3Ds and about 85% of them I want to get. But the only way I can get the system at the moment is if I sell my PS4.

Now I know I should just wait trust me I hear this all the time but am I doing the right thing? I really really want the new 3DS sadly money is like super tight on me and I don't plan getting another PS4 until a new model comes out.

so what should I do? And be honest!

Do you plan on playing the PS4 Ratchet and Clank when it comes out? Will you be über sad if you have to wait to play it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unzipped Zebra View Post
    Do you plan on playing the PS4 Ratchet and Clank when it comes out? Will you be über sad if you have to wait to play it ?
    Well with the way that they treating the game and movie I think it's safe to say that WE the fans won't get anything new for a year or two so I'll be fine I guess.

Are you invested in any other Playstation franchises other than Ratchet and Clank

Quote Originally Posted by Kodakliv View Post
    Well with the way that they treating the game and movie I think it's safe to say that WE the fans won't get anything new for a year or two so I'll be fine I guess.
    You think this R&C is coming out in 2016/2017??

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet525 View Post
    Are you invested in any other Playstation franchises other than Ratchet and Clank

You think this R&C is coming out in 2016/2017??
    At this rate yes... They have nothing new to show almost over a year so it seems like we won't be getting any thing new for a while.

I am a very picky gamer I love Ratchet and Clank, Hot Shots Golf, Final Fantasy and King dom Hearts and we both know that those games are way off. So I don't know what I should do.

for the 3Ds I love Pokemon, Bravely Default,
    and Zelda!
    Last edited by Kodakliv; 17-Feb, 2015 at 07:36 PM.

I'm sure they have something to show but they just don't want to yet. You never know, but as other reports say, I'm positive this R&C is coming out this year.

Other than that, the new Hots Shots Golf will probably be a 2016 title. KH3 is definitely far off. If we're lucky we could see FF15 in 2016.

I would suggest selling your Ps4 since what you're interested in with the Ps4 is minimal and distant

I'm sure they have something to show but they just don't want to yet. You never know, but as other reports say, I'm positive this R&C is coming out this year.

Other than that, the new Hots Shots Golf will probably be a 2016 title. KH3 is definitely far off. If we're lucky we could see FF15 in 2016.

I would suggest selling your Ps4 since what you're interested in with the Ps4 is minimal and distant
    I think I'll hold off for now. Quick question do you have a PS4?

I think I'll hold off for now. Quick question do you have a PS4?
    Yessir

Yessir
    alright cool! I think I'll keep my PS4 for now and maybe pick up a 3DS in March for my birthday

Wat. The movie and game are still slated for this year.