Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

The Official Transformers Movie Thread

Dunno why, but it looks sweet.

Re: The Official Transformers Movie Thread

Quote Originally Posted by H22O22
    :roll: Dunno why, but it looks sweet.
    I know
    [quote author=Aquzenn link=topic=35921.msg1150800#msg1150800 date=1207690647]
    I don\'t think there WERE Jews in the Middle Ages :?
    [/quote]

Link?
    I Feel Infinite

theres really no specific link. Google i guess.

There is a list of some of the characters in the the movie, it just was released today (August 18, 2006).

Check out these sites:
    http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/726/726524p1.html
    http://www.transformersmovie.com/

transformers are gay
    [quote author=IgCaptKirk]any harrassment that, publically or via PM, which indicates, directly or implicitly, the member should "die," "commit suicide,""kill themselves" will NOT be tolerated. It will result in an immediate ban[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin
    transformers are gay
    :? OK...first off it's a live action movie (real people), plus it has a huge fan base.

Not to mention there is a ton of tallent behind making the movie, Speilburg and Bryan Singer=just to name a few.

transformers are gay
    just because your too young of a whippersnapper to understand transformers doesn't mean they're bad...matter of fact, because you said that, transformers are BETTER than you will EVER be
    "All science, even the divine science, is a sublime detective story. Only it is not set to detect why a man is dead; but the darker secret of why he is alive."
    -- GK Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by pmonster
    transformers are gay
    just because your too young of a whippersnapper to understand transformers doesn't mean they're bad...matter of fact, because you said that, transformers are BETTER than you will EVER be
    ha, i KNOW transformers are gay. IVE seen every transformer episode. gayer each time. TRANSFORM! OMG why dont they just tell where their base is while they are at it?
    [quote author=IgCaptKirk]any harrassment that, publically or via PM, which indicates, directly or implicitly, the member should "die," "commit suicide,""kill themselves" will NOT be tolerated. It will result in an immediate ban[/quote]