Page 1 of 500 1231151101 ... LastLast

Video Game General Discussion

Just a thread for information and opinions that just may not be big enough to warrant an entire thread dedicated to it. Maybe help as well, if needed, but just think of it as the Forum Community Thread of the VGC section.

Anyways, there was an MGS Anniversary Party today and Kojima was playing MGS. There are about 15 minutes of gameplay, basing it off of the slider at the bottom, though I haven\'t watch the full video yet.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161472

Re: Video Game General Discussion

Looks so damn good. I\'m a huge fan though, so I cant wait...

PS: Does your sig randomly generate every page view or what? I think its changed like 4 times today. Heh.
    -Paul aka Pacman-Â* *Â* PSN: igPacmanÂ* *Â* XBL: Pacman2k

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    Looks so damn good.  I\'m a huge fan though, so I cant wait...
    Yeah. For some reason, it feels like playing in a cinematic.

PS:  Does your sig randomly generate every page view or what?  I think its changed like 4 times today.  Heh.
    Yeah, each time a page is viewed or refreshed. It uses a base of 23 or 24 different signatures I\'ve made; I forget how many I put in there sometimes.

Oh, and if anyone has trouble reading what Kojima is saying, you can zoom in and scroll, then zoom back out quickly for a quick look at the subs.

Edit: Oh wow. The top section of my RSS feed for 1Up is like, dedicated to MGS. :P

First Look at MGS4 Eva
    Metal Gear Online
    - Plus they announced a closed beta for their Japanese players

What\'s cool is that 1up gave reasonable explanation as to give hope that the Americans might get a closed beta as well. <3

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22703.html

This one is much better.

I love how Snake nutted that PMC after patting him down :lol: It\'s also good to see that Kojima Pro. is adopting new camera options to make the game better, instead of insisting on using the classic MGS camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22703.html

This one is much better.

I love how Snake nutted that PMC after patting him down :lol: It\'s also good to see that Kojima Pro. is adopting new camera options to make the game better, instead of insisting on using the classic MGS camera.
    Ah, thanks for the link Brightside. Much obliged.

Yeah, that was great. I even felt a little sad when he died because of the great voice acting and how he was like, "PLEASE STOP!" right before he died. Then again, I\'ve never played an MGS game before so I\'m not sure if that\'s been in previous games.

Edit: xDDD omfg@drumattack

You should play through the first three, or at least play some of each.

Side note: if you want English subtitles for the video, click on the Flash player below the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    You should play through the first three, or at least play some of each.

Side note: if you want English subtitles for the video, click on the Flash player below the video.
    I plan to get \'em right after I finish Lair. That way, I\'m held through until Warhawk, then it\'s smooth sailing on the game train.

And the other ones don\'t show Kojima\'s subtitles? :O (I always view it in Flash, anyways.)

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161462

1.90 sounds nice, and just overall cool in general. I always love the PS3 updates, and I\'ve been waiting for wallpapers forever. Don\'t really see the point in ejecting a disc using the controller though; you still have to go get up and replace it. >__>

Finnaly some gameplay!!!!

I N F I N I T E L O V E A N D E Q U A L I T Y
    PSN: SEGA8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnaro...e_of_the_World

Interesting, no? They went into open beta for Korea. No, you can\'t get in through any means necessary because they force you to have a Korean Social Security Number when you sign up, so don\'t get any hopes up.

Will any of you be trying it out eventually?

I will possibly buy MGS 4: GotP.

I can\'t play all the previous ones, and I won\'t. (Can\'t - impossible for me to find them all in DK) So I will read all plots.

"As you once did for the vacuous Rom, grant us eyes, grant us eyes.
    Plant eyes on our brains, to cleanse our beastly idiocy."