Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    JangoFett

Whats your favorite video game of all time?

We all have favorites but I want what your favorite game of all time is whether it be for X-Box or super nintendo I would like to know. :?:

Mine would have to be starcraft

Spyro the Dragon

my first bought playstation game
    as i rented a playstation with some jurrasic park game in the summer

[size=24px]ReaderRabbit[/size]

Heheh, actually It's a tie between Star Craft, DDR, and R&C series.

Half-Life owned... Halo online for PC... Crash bandicoot 1.
    took my chances on a big jet plane, never let em tell you that were all the same
    sea was red and the sky was grey, i wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today

Wow...with all of those recent choices I must be becoming one of those "adults" I keep hearing about.

Favorite console game: Either Chrono Trigger, FF 3 (6), or Xenogears. Addicting gameplay and brilliant storylines masterfully wrapped into overall great experiences that pretty much anyone could enjoy if they gave them a chance. They were the first games to take away from my previous favorite choices, being Super Mario World, and the classic Super Mario Bros. 3. Those were the good times when Squaresoft did great things with their innovative concepts and it wasn't all about the buck. As of 2000 I've disowned them as one of my favorite publishers.

Favorite PC game: X-Com: UFO defense. Simply for it's replay even after all these years. One of the true originals and still (I think) one of the scariest games ever made.

Favorite portable game: Tetris. Oh, how many boring lectures you've gotten me though, my dear friend Tetris...

Everybody knows that my favorite Games of all times would be the Ratchet and Clank Series

followed by Crash Team Racing, the Jak series, the spyro series, then the bandicoot series.....then I dive into the SnEs and NeS games......

Quote Originally Posted by Booner999
    Everybody knows that my favorite Games of all times would be the Ratchet and Clank Series

followed by Crash Team Racing, the Jak series, the spyro series, then the bandicoot series.....then I dive into the SnEs and NeS games......
    You have a great taste of games :P
    Wowie! This is going to be big!!

1)Ratchet and Clank: UYA
    2) Final Fantasy 7
    3) Ratchet and Clank 1
    4)Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
    5)Half-life 1
    6)Final Fantasy 9
    7)Unreal Tournament 2004
    8)Counter-Strike
    9)WarCraft: 3
    10)GTA: San Andreas...

I could go on and on, but 10's enough

It's hard for me to say.

But the easiest choice for me would be Spyro: Year of the Dragon.

There's trouble around every corner, and this purple dragon happens to be the one walking.

[size=24px]LONG LIVE SPYRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Hm, what is better than the Ratchet and Clank series?

*cheers Insomniac for making such a masterpiece*

If I had to go other than Ratchet and Clank, I would have to say I liked Star Wars: Battlefront.