Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Other Than Deo and Dragon Land....

    Has anyone else made a game that can actually give off Spyro vibes? Like, an actually worthy spiritual successor that isn't just a blatant cash-in on nostalgia?

    Spoiler: .
    Please don't tell me the obvious with that company likely pouncing on projects that want to strive this way.

  2. #2
    -_- why...was...this...moved? Are negative but not berating topics not allowed in the Spyro board anymore?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoGuy107 View Post
    -_- why...was...this...moved? Are negative but not berating topics not allowed in the Spyro board anymore?
    Because the thread is not directly about Spyro nor IG but games that gives off a Spyro vibe. #CaptainObvious
    Last edited by Cron-Z; 15-Mar, 2017 at 03:07 AM.



  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoGuy107 View Post
    Has anyone else made a game that can actually give off Spyro vibes? Like, an actually worthy spiritual successor that isn't just a blatant cash-in on nostalgia?

    Spoiler: .
    Please don't tell me the obvious with that company likely pouncing on projects that want to strive this way.
    Well, Ratchet and Clank is supposed to be a spiritual successor. But it doesn't convey the same Spyro vibes, of course. It's its own thing.

    Also the game "Fe" seems to give the Spyro feels and appears 'worthy'.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron-Z View Post
    Because the thread is not directly about Spyro nor IG but games that gives off a Spyro vibe. #CaptainObvious
    |: ( you win this round...

    Quote Originally Posted by JulianC1991 View Post
    Well, Ratchet and Clank is supposed to be a spiritual successor. But it doesn't convey the same Spyro vibes, of course. It's its own thing.

    Also the game "Fe" seems to give the Spyro feels and appears 'worthy'.
    Well, yeah. It's just that Zoink hasn't done a good job keeping its fan base up with news on the game's development, and I forgot about it during the time I was making this topic. I feel kind of embarrassed for bumping it the way I did now, but hey, at least I can give you a cookie for reminding me that some hope can still be given elsewhere. I'm forever going to feel like I've been betrayed by the games and company(s) that've done Spyro wrong.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •