Page 202 of 478 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 4776
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
    Hopefully we'll finally see what Russia looks like
    Who knows what they're working on now, this was before their uncharted psv game.

Insomniac Games - North Carolina - QA Lead

Ooooohh. Well if they aren't making it, it would still have been cool to read the script they came up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Draicus View Post
    I still can't figure out why you'd want to skip Arkham Asylum. *scratches head*
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast! View Post
    Arkham Asylum is such a good game, it's a shame that you'll skip over it. You don't need to play it to enjoy City though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidd View Post
    I really, really, really wouldn't pass on Arkham Asylum if I were you. There are so many things to experience in AA, namely, the Scarecrow parts.
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR DOUBTING! *sob* *cry* :'(
    Last edited by Cron-Z; 29-Apr, 2012 at 04:26 AM.

I've never played Arkham Asylum and went straight to Arkham City but it sounds like from you guys that maybe I should check it out. It took all the patience I had and then some to master Arkham City and get the platinum. How does AA compare with regards to difficulty and are the requirements for platinum just as demanding?

[AoD] Agentz of Doom

It's way easier to Platinum Asylum but you'll still have to do some work for it. Namely in the predator and combat arenas.

I'm very happy that I started AA first. AC would've probably kicked my behind several times trying to understand some of the more intricate gameplay mechanics. AA eases you in a bit more.

Different level-design paradigm (Metroidvania-style), similar gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidd View Post
    It's way easier to Platinum Asylum but you'll still have to do some work for it. Namely in the predator and combat arenas.
    ...And from there is where I heard the challenge lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Shur*tugal View Post
    ...And from there is where I heard the challenge lies.
    Which is probably why he specifically called that out.

Anyway... I beat Driver San Francisco this weekend. If you like driving games, chase scenes in movies, or are just a cool person, you'll love this game. I sure did. I still have some movie challenges to do, but finished the singleplayer campaign and all of the non movie challenges. I have a bunch of dares left, but I have no idea how to finish some of them. Namely the 200m handbrake stop.

Insomniac Games - North Carolina - QA Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Beast! View Post
    Who knows what they're working on now, this was before their uncharted psv game.
    Aren't they working on an MP Expansion for Uncharted: GA? Well, at least that was the rumor way back when (I think it came from Destructoid?). Probably false.

Now this looks interesting:

http://kotaku.com/5906574/call-of-du...te-confirms-it

I do not like Call of Duty, but the idea of it being set in a 21st Century Cold War is awesome. I will wait until the official announcement. The announcement of MW3 did not excite me. I did like Black Ops most, so I will keep an eye on this game.