Page 842 of 843 FirstFirst ... 342742792832840841842843 LastLast
Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 8422
    By on the go, are you by any chance referring to Vita remote play?

No, "on-the-go" as in "on my active list" or "in-progress"

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

I beat the entire campaign and am playing through again using Remote Play

I bought the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus collection. I'm playing Ico right now.
    That game takes me be back to a time where games don't have much handholding. Figuratively, that is. This games involves a lot of literal handholding!

I find myself getting utterly stuck at some points. Having to make a decision to backtrack somewhat or determine if a particular switch has any importance to progress further. The game has no hints whatsoever.
    There was this section that the game dubbed as the 'Crane' section. I spend hours trying to understand what to do. Then I just decided to keep the zoom button pressed (R2) and walk around. I spotted something which I'd been walking past the entire time because you can't see it without zoom. This helped me to figure out what to do.
    Now, I'm stuck at a windmill and I don't have a clue what to do.
    The game is truly one of a kind.

Still playing Horizon, I am 30 hours in and about 57% in the game. Unless I get bored by the end of it or just can't delay Mass Effect anymore I will go for the Platinum.

I decided not to get the switch (for now). I don't believe all the hype for Zelda (Thanks to twilight princess & skyward sword) and there is nothing else I am interested in at the moment. Once Pokemon stars get announced (fingers crossed) and the new Mario comes out then I will happily buy it.

Just finished Ico. I had a great experience with it. The game leaves some lingering questions though, but I suppose that's part of its beauty.

Started with Shadow of the Colossus. Wow, what an incredible game! I just beaten two Colossus's.

Sonic Adventure Directors Cut (PC)
    It's running nicely even on my laptop. Though for Sonic Lost World I had to knock the resolution down to 720p and turn off grass to get it to run smoothly. I might end up streaming the more resource intensive games from my desktop computer.
    Last edited by Jeffrey Ozanne; 6-Apr, 2017 at 06:15 PM.

Spoiler: My computer that I built

Playing Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. Got the PS VR on Sunday and it definitely lived up to the hype. I was playing Tearaway: Unfolded but I feel like VR will keep me busy with VR games.