Page 551 of 720 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561601651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 7200

Call of Duty 5 - Veteran difficulty. Also been playing Nazi Zombies with my sister on co-op. Currently we've only made it to level 14. Could have gone on much longer though if she hadn't ran out of ammunition. We both had a .50 cal and an MG-42 each.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton.

Which one is Call of Duty 5?

I've been playing...

Lumines[PSV]
    Super Stardust Delta[PSV]
    NBA2k12[PC]

Insomniac Games - North Carolina - QA Lead

I think 5 is supposed to be World at War.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast! View Post
    Which one is Call of Duty 5?

I've been playing...

Lumines[PSV]
    Super Stardust Delta[PSV]
    NBA2k12[PC]

5 is World at War. Not as good as Modern Warfare [IMO] for some reason but its still a pretty epic game.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton.

World at War was developed by Treyarch, Infinity Ward made Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward is the studio that started the Call of Duty franchise, which is probably why it's better.

Insomniac Games - North Carolina - QA Lead

I'm currently playing GTA IV multiplayer with my friends and recording our gameplay. Can't wait for GTA V, so tired of the CoD series seems like IW gets lazier with their games every year... I miss the CoD4 days

As well if you guys wouldn't mind could you guys check out my YouTube channel? I just received a full partnership and post videos weekly.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FIERCE25Productions

Picked up Puzzle Quest 2 and it's really neat so far. Rpg mixed with a puzzler and it works.

Mass Effect (trying to reach Level 60), Mass Effect 3 (multiplayer and starting my femshep playthrough in a few days) and planning to start Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II with the Restored Content mod soon.

"If there are two kinds of people I abhor most in life, it's egotists and hypocrites." - Drophyd167b

Motorstorm: Apocalypse weekly event matches. I love the support this game is getting!
    DOS A CERO ~ 9/10/13 ~ Columbus

~You'll Never Walk Alone~